اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 4 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 4 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
Recipe created the angels  Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

Recipe created the angels

اذهب الى الأسفل

Recipe created the angels  Empty Recipe created the angels

مُساهمة من طرف admin الإثنين 4 نوفمبر 2013 - 12:46

. Recipe created the angels :
God created the angels of light , angels Metaphysical world is the world of mankind and the jinn , the whole world has cleared and the purity and clarity , They Cram pious , God created them beautiful pictures dignified , they متفاوتون in creation and the amount , and they have varying information shrines .
Allah said : { Thank God Creator of the heavens and the earth , I will make angels messengers initial wings two, three , or four more than in creation as he pleases God over all things [1] } [ creator : 1 .
And God said : { when رأينه , the Okbernh their Qtan hands and they said حاش God what this human This is nothing but the king of cream [31] } [ Yusuf : 31].
And Aisha , may Allah be pleased with her ​​said : Messenger of Allah said : « created angels of light , creating elves Marge from the fire , and the creation of Adam , which you describe is narrated by Muslim .

. Mattresses Angels :
Angels to varying degrees in the creation and the amount and ranks ..
Understanding in terms of obedience to God : God give them full pander to the order , and the power to implement , they Mjpulon to obedience: { not disobey what God commanded them and do what they are commanded [ 6 ] } [ prohibition: 6].
They are in terms of work : worship God , and glorifying the praise , as he said them : { It has not too proud to worship nor يستحسرون [ 19] praising the day and night do not invent [ 20 ] } [Prophets : 19 - 20].
They are in terms of the creation : sunflower honored , worship God , God created them from light , and they do not have the characteristics of the Godhead and divinity something , they are varying degrees in the creation of some of them with wings , some three , some four, and some more .
Allah said : { Thank God Creator of the heavens and the earth , I will make angels messengers initial wings two, three , or four more than in creation as he pleases God over all things [1] } [ creator : 1 .
And Abdullah bin Mas'ud , may Allah be pleased with him that Muhammad may Allah bless him and saw Jibril him six hundred suite. Agreed .
Jabir bin Abdullah , may Allah be pleased with him about the Prophet , peace be upon him , said : « authorized me to the latest king of the angels of God from the throne that campaign between the lobe of his ear to his shoulder march seven hundred years . Narrated by Abu Dawood .
They Rank: them with different denominators when their Lord .
Allah said: {And us , but his shrine is known [ 164 ] and I We Alsafon [ 165 ] and I to We Almsobhon [ 166] } [ Saffat : 164-166 ] .
And God said : { It is to say messenger [19] The strength when The Throne McCain [ 20 ] obeyed then Secretary [ 21 ] } [ Takwir : 19 - 21 ] .
He said God: Christ will not disdain to be a slave to God and angels close and disdain for worship and are arrogant Vchristcherhm him all [ 172 ] } [ women : 172] .

. What indescribable Angels:
Angels Do not described masculinity and femininity .
Allah said : { And they angels who are slaves Rahman females take note that created them will write their testimony and ask [19] } [ Zukhruf : 19].
Angels do not eat nor drink .
Allah said : { We came messengers Ibrahim glad tidings said peace said Salam what broadcast that came Wheeled Haniv [69] And when he saw their hands do not reach him Nlm and أوجس them wary they said do not be afraid We sent to sodomites [70] } [ Hood : 69 - 70] .
Angels do not get bored or tired or sleeping .
Allah said : { the scorn Those with your Lord glorify him night and day they do not يسأمون the [38] } [ separated: 38].
And God said : { It has not too proud to worship nor يستحسرون [ 19] praising the day and night do not invent [ 20 ] } [Prophets : 19 - 20].

. Homes Angels :
The angels in heaven , and come down to earth to carry out the tasks entrusted to them, and frequently landing on special occasions equally blunt , and the support of the faithful also pitched in the Battle of Badr in support of the Prophet and the believers.
Allah said : { almost heavens Ataftrn the from Voukhen and angels praising praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on earth that God is Forgiving , Merciful [5] [Shura: 5].
He said God: the scorn Those with your Lord glorify him night and day they do not يسأمون the [38] } [ separated: 38].
The Almighty Allah said : { and نتنزل only Lord ordered him what is in our hands and behind us and between that and the Lord had forgotten [64] } [ Maryam : 64].
And God said: { We sent down on the Night of Power [1] Everybody knows what the Night of Power [2] Night of Power is better than a thousand months [3] descend the angels and the Spirit by permission of their Lord each command [4] Peace is until dawn [5] [ destiny : 1 - 5 ] .
And Refaa bin Rafie الزرقي , may Allah be pleased with him said : Gabriel came to the Prophet , peace be upon him , said : What you planned the people of Badr in you? He said: ' better Muslims » or the like , he said: as well as the saw is full of angels. Narrated by Bukhari .

. Advised angels :
Angels recommend creating God and أنفعهم for the sons of Adam , and their hands got to humans every happiness and knowledge and guidance .
Ask forgiveness for them .. And praise them .. And God called them .. And ينصرونهم on their enemies .. And يحرسونهم .. Good move their emitters in them .. They are the ambassadors of God to the prophets and messengers .
Allah said : { who carry the Throne and those around him praising praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who believe God encompasses all things mercy and note forgive those who repent and follow your path and anorexia torment of hell [7] of our Lord and brought them to the Garden of Eden , which promised and reconciliation of their parents , their spouses and their offspring Thou Aziz Hakim [ 8 ] and anorexia sins and Tq deeds day lost his mercy and this is a great win [9] } [ , forgiving : 7-9 ] .
And God said : { , whether you families say it is manifested and is مستخف night and daytime سارب , [10] him Makabbat of his hands and his successor keep it from God 's command [11] } [Thunder : 10 - 11].
The Almighty Allah said : { down by the spirit of the Secretary [ 193 ] on your heart to be omniscient [ 194 ] clear Arabic tongue [195] } [ poets : 193 - 195] .
And Ibn Mas'ud , may Allah be pleased with him said : Messenger of Allah said : « what one of you , however, has all the companion of the jinn and the presumption of angels . They said: and you ? O Messenger of Allah ! He said : « on me , but God helped me upon Voslm not telling me , but okay is narrated by Muslim .

. Worship of angels :
Angels sunflower honored , They Daúbon in the worship of God Almighty , God has جبلهم of obedience , and not to sin .
Allah said: {And us , but his shrine is known [ 164 ] and I We Alsafon [ 165 ] and I to We Almsobhon [ 166] } [ Saffat : 164-166 ] .
The Almighty Allah said : { whatever is in the heavens and the earth , and he has not too proud to worship nor يستحسرون [ 19] praising the day and night do not invent [ 20 ] } [Prophets : 19 - 20].
He said God: the scorn Those with your Lord glorify him night and day they do not يسأمون the [38] } [ separated: 38].
And God said: { They took Rahman Glory to Him , but servants raised to honor [26 ] No Asbakouna saying they are ordering work [27] knows what is before them and what is behind not intercede except for those who embraced illusion of fear in awe [28] It is at least of them , I the God of Him That نجزيه hell well as نجزي of the oppressors [ 29 ] [ prophets : 26 - 29].
The Almighty Allah said : { and Saffat description [ 1 ] Valzajrat the Zgra [ 2 ] Valtagliat the male [3] } [ Saffat : 1 - 3 ] .
The Almighty Allah said : Verily, Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet O ye who believe him and handed him recognition [56] } [ parties : 56 ] .
Anas may Allah be pleased with him in the story Maraj said that the Prophet peace be upon him , when he came seventh heaven said: « He raised me home globe , I asked Jibril said: This house globe , pray it every day seventy thousand angels , if they go out did not return to him the last thing they » . Agreed .

. Modesty of Angels:
Aisha said : Messenger of Allah was lying in my house , revealing his thighs, or legs , Vastazn the Abu Bakr , gave him permission , which is on the case , talk , then reinitiated Omar gave him permission , he is also , talk , then ask permission Osman , sat on the Messenger of Allah , and only his clothes ( Mohammed said : I do not say it in one day) and his talk , when he came out Aisha said: income Abu Bakr did Thtc him , and did not Tbalh , and then entered Omar did Thtc has not Tbalh , and then entered Osman I sat down and Sweet clothes ! He said: « not ashamed of angels man ashamed of it is narrated by Muslim .

. The speed of Angels:
Almighty God gave his angels fully capacity and speed in the implementation of the cosmic orders , and orders of legitimacy.
Allah said : { and Pluckers drowned [ 1] and active activists 2 ] Alsabhat the Sobha [ 3 ] Valsabqat the scoop [ 4 ] Valmudbrat the thing [ 5 ] } [Pluckers : 1 - 5].
And God said : { It is to say messenger [19] The strength when The Throne McCain [20] } [ Takwir : 19 - 20 ] .

. Ranks of angels :
Angels create great no Ihsém but Allah , Allah has cost them the implementation of his orders in his great , they are in a meeting and worship describe regular classes :
Allah said : {And your Lord and King came description description [ 22 ] } [ Dawn : 22].
The Almighty Allah said : {And us , but his shrine is known [ 164 ] and I We Alsafon [ 165 ] and I to We Almsobhon [ 166] } [ Saffat : 164-166 ] .
Jabir bin Samra , may Allah be pleased with him , said : We went out the Messenger of Allah said : « What I see you Rafii hands like horse tails sun? Dwell in prayer . Then we came out said Frana pierced , he said : « Mali see Azin ? » . He said and then we went out and said : « Do not you describe as describing angels when Lord ? » . We said: O Messenger of Allah ! How would you describe the angels when the Lord ? He said: « do the first rows , and Atrasson in the row is narrated by Muslim .

. Frequent Angels :
God Almighty seven heavens filled with angels who worship him , praising praise , يقدسونه , and the placement of the feet , but the king of existing or kneeling or Sajid God .
And angels Moklon the human no Ihsém but God , with all the human angels to save it, and two angels to write his work, and a royal spouse for His guidance and guidance .
And the angels who are conducting hell just four billion nine hundred million king.
And arriving pilgrimage and touring the globe House daily seventy thousand angels , and many others which no يحصيه but who counted the number everything .
Abdullah bin Mas'ud , may Allah be pleased with him , said : The Messenger of Allah said : « Come hell that day , seventy thousand reins with all the reins , seventy thousand angels they conduct , is narrated by Muslim .
Anas may Allah be pleased with him in the story Maraj said that the Prophet peace be upon him , when he came seventh heaven said: « lifted me home globe , I asked Jibril said: This house globe , pray it every day seventy thousand angels , if they go out did not return to him the last thing they » . Agreed .
And Hakim Ben belt may Allah be pleased with him , said : While the Messenger of Allah with his companions , he said to them: « Do you hear what I hear ? » They said: What we hear of something , O Messenger of Allah, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : « I am to hear Otit sky , and blamed تئط , and the placement of the feet , but by the king , either knelt or based » directed by Tahhaawi and Abu Naim .

. Valued function authors :
God created the angels with the authors , and to make them we حافظين , writing , words and intentions of the business , however everyone Malakan, the owner of right writes Favors , and the owner of north writes disadvantages .
And Malakan others يحفظانه and يحرسانه , one in front of him and one behind him.
Allah said : { The you for حافظين to [ 10 ] كراما the writers [11] know what you are doing [12] } [ الانفطار : 10 - 12 ] .
The Almighty Allah said : { as receives Almtlkien for right and north قعيد [ 17 ] What utter words , but has a sergeant [18] } [ s : 17 - 18].
And God said: { him Makabbat of his hands and his successor keep it from the command of God that God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves and if God wanted a people worse, not due to him , and to them without him of and [11] } [Thunder: 11].
Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him : that the Messenger of Allah said: « God says : If you wanted Abdi to work bad not Tketboha him until he does , the work Vaketboha ideals , but left for me Vaketboha him well, and if he wants to work well , why he does Vaketboha good to him , the work Vaketboha his ten - fold to seven hundred times . Agreed .

. The life of the angels :
God created angels to worship and obey and execute his orders .
The Almighty God created the angels before the creation of Adam .
The angels are dying as mankind and the jinn die when blowing in the photos .
Allah said : { inflatable in Vsak pictures in the heavens and in the earth but , God willing, then breathed into him again if they do see [ 68 ] } [ Zumar : 68 ] .
The Almighty Allah said : { Everything will perish except face his judgment , and to Him you shall return [ 88] } [Stories: 88].
He said God: Taking your Lord said to the angels , I create man from clay flesh elderly [28] If سويته and breathed into him of my spirit فقعوا him prostrate [29] worshiped angels all أجمعون [30 ] However, the devil refused to be with those who worship [31] } [ stone: 28 - 31 ] .

. Seeing angels :
Angels illuminating objects nice. God has withheld from the nose of humans do not see them , blocking sight of their vision .
He did not see the real angels in their pictures of this nation , but the Prophet , peace be upon him , as he saw Jibril twice .
And humans can see the angels if representing angels in human form .
Allah said : { and I saw the horizon described [ 23 ] What is on unseen بضنين the [ 24] } [ Takwir : 23 - 24 ] .
He said God: and I saw other influenza [ 13 ] When the Ultimate Tree [ 14 ] Then the shelter Committee [ 15 ] } [ star : 13 - 15].
Plagiarized may Allah be pleased with him , said : I was leaning when Aisha , she said: O Abu Aisha ! Three of the spoke to one of them was the greatest God lie , I said : What are they ? She said : It is alleged that Muhammad, peace be upon him saw the Lord God has the greatest lie , he said, and you leaning I sat down , I said: O Mother of the Believers ! Onzerana nor Tagelina , Did not God Almighty: and I saw the horizon described [ 23 ] } [ Takwir : 23]. { We saw catarrh other [13] } [ Star: 13] said: I am the first of this nation asked the Messenger of Allah said: « but it is Gabriel, had not seen his image by creating it is these two times , I saw him Menhbta from the sky, Sada bone created between heaven to earth . Agreed .
And Abdullah bin Mas'ud , may Allah be pleased with him that Muhammad may Allah bless him and saw Jibril him six hundred suite. Agreed .
And Omar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him , said : While we're at the Messenger of Allah one day, it came up we have a severe egg dresses, very dark hair , did not see the effect of travel, nor knows us one , even sat down to the Prophet, peace be upon him , he assigned his knees to his knees and put his hands on his thighs , and said: O Muhammad! Tell me about Islam. Narrated by Muslim.

. The work of angels with humans :
The angels with humans three roles:

. First : The Role of the year with all human beings:
In Bcecchelhm with sperm .. Remember rights .. And control .. And disarmament of the spirit , and so on , which costs them by God .
Allah said : { He is the Omnipotent over His slaves and sends you keepers even if one of you came death Tovih the messengers and they do not overindulge [61 ] , and then returned to God , their protector , the right not to his judgment , and he faster الحاسبين [ 62] } [ cattle : 61 - 62].
Anas bin Malik - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Prophet peace be upon him said: « All God's uterus king , he says: any employer sperm , any employer leech, any employer embryo , if God wanted to spend created , he said: O Lord , remind or female, whether happy or miserable , what a living , What - term , writes as well as in the mother's womb . Agreed .

. Second : a special role with the faithful:
Many types including:

.1 - Affection faithful :
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com