اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves

اذهب الى الأسفل

Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves Empty Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves

مُساهمة من طرف admin الأربعاء 20 فبراير 2013 - 15:25

[Fortifications of magic and human envy and elves

First: Quranic fortifications:

They verses and the fence that in an interview with the neck and other verses that reported in other conversations and you customized

(1) light:

(In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah the Merciful the owner of the Day of Judgment. Worship, and beware we use Show us the straight path, the path of those who earn them is not wrath, and who go not astray))

(2) four verses from the beginning of the cow:

(Did that book is no doubt where a guidance for the righteous who believe in the unseen, and establish worship and which We have bestowed upon them and who believe in what was revealed to you and what was revealed before you and believe in the Hereafter)

(3) The verses:

(And your God is one of the agency but is merciful in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of night and day and Astronomy taking place in the sea, including the good of mankind and what was revealed from heaven of water revives the earth after its death broadcast where each animal and discharge wind and clouds Almschr between heaven and earth, are Signs for people who understand) (724)

(4) no chair and two verses later:

(There is no god but He, living and subsisting not take nor sleep him all things in heaven and on earth, Who accompanied him without his permission knows what is before them and behind them and surround with some knowledge but including wills expanded his chair of the heavens and the earth, nor Aúdh saved a Ali Great no compulsion in religion has become clearly distinct from error Whoever disbelieves in idols and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold inextricable and Allah is Hearing, Knowing God Crown who believed them out of darkness into light and who disbelieved their parents Juggernaut drive them out of light into darkness those owners of the Fire they will abide therein)

(5) the outcome of the cow:

(God is in the heavens and on earth, and that seems Mavi yourselves or conceal Ahacpkm God forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills and God over all things safe apostle in what was revealed to him from his Lord and the believers all believe in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers do not differentiate between one of the apostles and said we heard and obey forgiveness of our Lord and unto God does not cost soul beyond its scope have what they earned and it gained Lord Punish us not if we forget or fall into our Lord and I take we insisted as his campaign on who from us our Lord and endured money power to us by the exemption us and forgive us and have mercy on you Maulana Vanasrna Ali disbelievers)

(6) sorta cow Imran:

In the Major & Minor:

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him said: I heard the Prophet peace be upon him says: "Do not make your houses graves House which read Sura never calls the devil"

And Abu him may Allah be pleased with him said: I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says: "Read the Koran it comes the Day of Resurrection interceding for its companions Recite Alzahrawin: Cow and Sura they come doomsday if they were Gmamtan - or if they were Gaaptan - or if they were Farrakhan of bird Sawaf needs أصحابهما Recite Sura taken a pond and left in heartbreak and it can heroine "

Muawiya ibn Salaam said: I have been informed that the heroine ": magicians

(7) It is Sura:

(God saw that it was of Laa but he and the angels and men possessed of knowledge upholding justice is no god but He, the Exalted religion with Allah is Islam)

(8) and fads:

(The Lord God who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then turned on the throne blurring Day Night asks actively and the sun and moon and stars, held poised ordering not his creation and it blessed God, the Lord of the Worlds. Invite your Lord humbly and in secret he loves not the aggressors nor mischief on the earth after repair and invite him for fear and hope that the mercy of God is near to those who do good)

(9) last believers:

(Then think that We created you in vain and that you not be brought back to Us God is exalted, the True King is no god but He, the Lord of the Throne and leaves with Allah another god has no proof for he calculated at Lord he does not succeed unbelievers say the Lord forgive and have mercy and you're good Merciful)

(10) the first ten verses of Saaffat

(And Saffat description Valzajrat Zgra Valtagliat male that your God for one Lord of the heavens and the earth and all between them and Lord Mashareq Verily adorned the lower heaven with an ornament planets and secure from every rebellious Satan do not listen to the Pleroma and throwing each side دحورا and their torment only kidnapped Alkhtafh followed him Shahab Saqib)

(11) the first Ghafir:

(Ham download the book of Allah, the Mighty, the Knower forgiving sin, repentance, the Stern in punishment, the length is no god but He, the determination)

(12) of the Ar-Rahman:

(O jinn and mankind that you can to تنفذوا, of the heavens and the earth Fanfzu not without authority what agents Lord Tkzban send on you Hoaz of fire and copper not Tantsran)

(13) last Hashr:

(Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain I saw humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah and those parables We propound to men that they may reflect is the God who is no god but is unseen world and is merciful is God who is no god but He, the King Holy Peace insured important Mighty arrogant Hallelujah what associate partners with God is the creator Bari photographer him names Hassani glorify Him Mavi heavens and the earth, Aziz al-Hakim)

(14) Three of the first Surat Al-Jinn:

(Say revealed to me that a group of jinn heard they said I heard the Koran screamed leads to adulthood Vomana will engage our Lord one and he Come grandfather Lord took her and son)

(15) Fidelity and Almauztan:

(Say God is a God Samad He begetteth not there is none like unto him a) (three times)

(All praise Daybreak from the evil of what He has created and from the evil of the darkness when it is intense jet from the evil in the contract from the evil of the envious when he envies) (three times)

(All praise is for people god king people from the evil of the sneaking whisperer who whispers in the hearts of the people of Paradise and the people) (read three times)

Second: fortifications prophetic:

· God forbid Hearer of Satan

· God forbid Hearer of Satan from connecting and puff and puff

· In the name of Allah I put my trust in God to turn the force except God

· Recite full of every devil and every appointed to the nation (three times)

· I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of what He has created

· Recite perfect that not يجاوزهن Barr nor licentious from the evil of what He has created and tops from the evil of what descends from the sky and from the evil of what limp in. It is the evil of what tops in the earth from the evil of what comes out of it and Hrvatn night and day from the evil Touareg night and day slapper knocking okay Aarahman

· I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the wrath and punishment from the evil cult and Bibliography demons and seek refuge in your head that are harming

· I seek your face cream and perfect your words from the evil of what you are taking Bnasith O reveal pain, and then dressed Oh God, he is unbeatable Jendk not succeed Mercy Glory and praise

· Seek generally God Almighty who is nothing greater than the perfect words of Allah that can not يجاوزهن righteousness and Avager and the names of Allah are all what I learned them and unless I know from the evil of what He has created and tops and healing and evil of all evil clenching his evil and evil of all evil You Take Bnasith The Lord on a straight path

· O Ever no god you you I trust, and You are the Lord of the Mighty Throne God wills it, and unless want not and suffering and turn only God know that God do all things and that God had taken everything note counted everything except Allah, I seek refuge in You from the evil of myself evil demon and company from the evil of every animal you take بناصيتها if God on a straight path

· Entrenched God who of Laa only is divine, and the God of everything and اعتصمت Barbie Lord everything and put my trust in the neighborhood who does not die and Astdft evil helplessly the force except God God and yes proxy Suffice Lord of slaves Suffice creator of the creature Suffice Razek of Marzouq Suffice God is Suffice Suffice Whose hand is the kingdom, everything is Leger Rent Suffice God to God but it is trust in a Lord of the Great Throne

· In the name of God we (or None) (*) God, who is not his thing abstention and esteem God that Attram and Atdham and authority of God upstream Nhtgb and His beautiful names all عائذ of demons and evil demons of mankind and the jinn and the evil of every advertiser or Mysore from the evil of what comes out at night and lies during the day and lies at night and go out during the day from the evil of Satan and his soldiers from the evil of every animal you are taking بناصيتها The Lord on a straight path God forbid including seeks refuge by Moses, Jesus and Abraham, who in the Evil and the tops and healing from the evil of Satan and his soldiers from the evil of what holidaying

· God but Allah alone no partner to Him be praise is to do all things (one hundred times a day)

· God but Allah alone no partner to Him be praise his goodness which gives life and causes death to do all things (ten times after the Maghrib prayer and ten times after the morning prayer)

· I believe in Allah Almighty and pardoned Paljpt Juggernaut Asthompskt most trustworthy handhold to Aanfsam her and Allah is Hearing, Knowing God and Enough heard God who called God is not behind Muntaha (three times in the morning and again in the evening)

· To become became king God, thank God, and God but Allah alone no partner to Him be praise, Ali do all things My Lord this day and good later and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this day the evil that follows I seek refuge in You from laziness and pyramid and senility My Lord from the torment of the fire and torment in the grave is said in the morning and in the evening

· We the encroachment of Islam and the word of Sincerity and the religion of our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and worldly affairs and was idolaters (three times in the morning and again in the evening)

· O says in the morning and your live WABC die and we have reached the evening (reportedly in the morning three times)

· Oh Allah belongs all leave we live and your die and we have reached the evening (reportedly in the evening three times)

· O, Mosubh blessing or of one of the creatures, yet alone no partner you praise You all thanks (three times in the morning and again in the evening)

· God, I becoming أشهدك and testify campaign throne and angels and all creatures that you are no God but you, and that Muhammad is His servant and messenger (a {some times in the morning and again in the evening)

· O Creator of the heavens and the earth, Knower of the unseen and the Lord of everything and Sovereign I bear witness that there is no god but You I seek refuge in You from the evil myself evil devil and a company that approached myself worse or taxi to the Muslim

· In the name of God, which does not hurt anything with his name on the ground and AVI sky is Hearer (three times in the morning and again in the evening)

· Pleased with Allah our Lord and Islam and Muhammad peace be upon him a prophet and messenger (three times in the morning and again in the evening)

· Lord you praise Jalal should also face If this is (visit three times 9

· Aahy Ya Qayyum Mercy I seek Him, I ask but Atklna to myself the blink of an eye (three times)

· God suffices me to Laa only Huallah trust in a Lord of the Great Throne (seven times)

· Oh God, I Nau 1 that involve your your thing we know and Nstgfrck what we do not know (three times)

· Hallelujah and praise of His creation and His pleasure and His throne and ink weight his words (three times)

· God, I ask you being in this life and the afterlife I ask pardon and being in religious and worldly affairs, my family and Mali veil my ester security of my wealth and weakness in the hands and congenital and right-wing and left and from above my family and my wealth

· I seek refuge in You from worry and grief and seek refuge in You from incapacity and laziness, I seek refuge in You from the jinn and avarice, and Protection of the predominance of religion and conquer men (three times)

· O Ever to God but You created me and I am your servant and I covenant and promise what you can seek refuge in You from the evil that his father made your weakness and father sin, so forgive me, it does not forgive sins except You

· O Lord God but you you trust and you Lord of the Great Throne

· God forbid Sunday Samad, who did not generate or generate there is none like unto him a[/b]

(بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم . الحمد لله رب العالمين الرحمن الرحيم مالك يوم الدين . إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين اهدنا الصراط المستقيم صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين))

(2) أربع آيات من أول البقرة :

(ألم ذلك الكتاب لاريب فيه هدى للمتقين الذين يؤمنون بالغيب ويقيمون الصلاة ومما رزقناهم ينفقون والذين يؤمنون بما أنزل إليك وما أنزل من قبلك وبالآخرة هم يوقنون)

(3) والآيات :

(وإلهكم إله واحد لإإله إلا هو الرحمن الرحيم إن في خلق السماوات والأرض واختلاف الليل والنهار والفلك التي تجري في البحر بما ينفع الناس وما أنزل الله من السماء من ماء فأحيا به الأرض بعد موتها وبث فيها من كل دابة وتصريف الرياح والسحاب المسخر بين السماء والأرض لآيات لقوم يعقلون) (724)

(4) آية الكرسي وآيتان بعدها:

( الله لا إله إلا هو الحي القيوم لا تأخذه سنة ولا نوم له ما في السماوات وما في الأرض من ذا الذي يشفع عنده إلا بإذنه يعلم ما بين أيديهم وما خلفهم ولا يحيطون بشيء من علمه إلا بما شاء وسع كرسيه السماوات والأرض ولا يؤوده حفظهما وهو العلي العظيم لا إكراه في الدين قد تبين الرشد من الغي فمن يكفر بالطاغوت ويؤمن بالله فقد استمسك بالعروة الوثقي لا انفصام لها والله سميع عليم الله ولي الذين أمنوا يخرجهم من الظلمات إلي النور والذين كفروا أولياؤهم الطاغوت يخرجونهم من النور إلي الظلمات أولئك أصحاب النار هم فيها خالدون)

(5) خواتيم البقرة :

(لله ما في السماوات وما في الأرض وإن تبدوا مافي أنفسكم أو تخفوه يحاسبكم به الله فيغفر لمن يشاء ويعذب من يشاء والله على كل شيء قدير آمن الرسول بما أنزل إليه من ربه والمؤمنون كل أمن بالله وملائكته وكتبه ورسله لا نفرق بين أحد من رسله وقالوا سمعنا وأطعنا غفرانك ربنا وإليك المصير لا يكلف الله نفسا إلا وسعها لها ما كسبت وعليها ما اكتسبت ربنا لا تؤاخذنا إن نسينا أو أخطأنا ربنا ولاتحمل علينا إصرا كما حملته على الذين من قبلنا ربنا ولا تحملنا مالا طاقة لنا به واعف عنا واغفر لنا وارحمنا أنت مولانا فانصرنا علي القوم الكافرين )

(6) سورتا البقرة وآل عمران :

وفي فضلهما :

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: سمعت رسول صلي الله علية وسلم يقول:" لا تجعلوا بيوتكم قبورا فأن البيت الذي تقرأ فيه سورة البقرة لا يدخله شيطان"

وعن أبي أمامه رضي الله عنه قال: سمعت رسول الله صلي الله علية وسلم يقول:" اقرءوا القرآن فأنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه اقرءوا الزهراوين : البقرة وسورة آل عمران فأنهما يأتيان يوم القيامة كأنهما غمامتان- أو كأنهما غيابتان – أو كأنهما فرقان من طير صواف بحاجات عن أصحابهما اقرءوا سورة البقرة فأن أخذها بركة وتركها حسرة ولا تستطيعها البطلة"

قال معاوية بن سلام: بلغني أن البطلة": السحرة

(7) ومن سورة آل عمران :

( شهد الله انه لاإله إلا هو والملائكة وأولوا العلم قائما بالقسط لا إله إلا هو العزيز الحكيم إن الدين عند الله الإسلام)

(8) ومن سورة الأعراف :

(إن ربكم الله الذى خلق السماوات والأرض في ستة أيام ثم استوى علي العرش يغشي الليل النهار يطلبه حثيثا والشمس والقمر والنجوم مسخرات بأمره ألا له الخلق والأمر تبارك الله رب العالمين .أدعو ربكم تضرعا وخفية إنه لا يحب المعتدين ولا تفسدوا في الأرض بعد إصلاحها وادعوه خوفا وطمعا إن رحمة الله قريب من المحسنين)

(9) آخر سورة المؤمنون :

( أفحسبتم أنما خلقناكم عبثا وأنكم إلينا لا ترجعون فتعالي الله الملك الحق لا إله إلآ هو رب العرش الكريم ومن يدع مع الله إلها آخر لا برهان له به فإنما حسابه عند ربه إنه لا يفلح الكافرون وقل رب اغفر وارحم وأنت خير الراحمين)

(10) العشر آيات الآولي من سورة الصافات

( والصافات صفا فالزاجرات زجرا فالتاليات ذكرا إن إلهكم لواحد رب السماوات والأرض وما بينهما ورب المشارق إنا زينا السماء الدنيا بزينة الكواكب وحفظا من كل شيطان مارد لا يسمعون إلى الملأ الأعلي ويقذفون من كل جانب دحورا ولهم عذاب واصب إلا من خطف الخطفة فأتبعه شهاب ثاقب)

(11) أول سورة غافر:

(حم تنزيل الكتاب من الله العزيز العليم غافر الذنب وقابل التوب شديد العقاب ذي الطول لا إله إلا هو إليه المصير )

(12) من سورة الرحمن :

( يا معشر الجن والأنس إن استطعتم أن تنفذوا من أقطار السماوات والأرض فانفذوا لا تنفذون إلا بسلطان فبأي آلاء ربكما تكذبان يرسل عليكما شواظ من نار ونحاس فلا تنتصران)

(13) آخر سورة الحشر :

( لو أنزلنا هذا القرآن علي جبل لرأيته خاشعا متصدعا من خشية الله وتلك الأمثال نضربها للناس لعلهم يتفكرون هو الله الذي لا إله إلا هو عالم الغيب والشهادة هو الرحمن الرحيم هو الله الذي لا إله إلا هو الملك القدوس السلام المؤمن المهمين العزيز الجبار المتكبر سبحان الله عما يشركون هو الله الخالق الباري المصور له الأسماء الحسني يسبح له مافي السماوات والأرض وهو العزيز الحكيم )

(14) ثلاث من أول سورة الجن :

(قل أوحي إلى أنه استمع نفر من الجن فقالوا أنا سمعنا قرآنا عجبا يهدى إلي الرشد فأمنا به ولن نشرك بربنا أحدا وانه تعالي جد ربنا ما اتخذ صاحبة ولا ولدا)

(15) الإخلاص والمعوذتان :

( قل هو الله أحد الله الصمد لم يلد ولم يولد ولم يكن له كفوا أحد ) ( ثلاث مرات)

(قل أعوذ برب الفلق من شر ما خلق ومن شر غاسق إذا وقب ومن شر النفاثات في العقد ومن شر حاسد إذا حسد) (ثلاث مرات)

(قل أعوذ برب الناس ملك الناس إله الناس من شر الوسواس الخناس الذي يوسوس في صدور الناس من الجنة والناس) (قرأ ثلاث مرات)

· رضيت بالله ربا وبالإسلام دينا وبمحمد صلي الله علية وسلم نبيا ورسولا (ثلاث مرات في الصباح ومثلها في المساء )

· يارب لك الحمد كما ينبغي لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك (ثلاث مرات9

· ياحى يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث اصلح لي شأني كله ولاتكلني إلي نفسي طرفه عين (ثلاث مرات)

· حسبي الله لاإله إلا هوعليه توكلت وهو رب العرش العظيم (سبع مرات)

· اللهم أنا نعو1 بك من أن نشرك بك شيئا نعلمه ونستغفرك لما لا نعلمه (ثلاث مرات)

· سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضا نفسه وزنه عرشه ومداد كلماته (ثلاث مرات)

· اللهم إني أسألك العافية في الدنيا والآخرة اللهم أني أسألك العفو والعافية في ديني ودنياي أهلي ومالي اللهم استر عوراتي أمن روعاتي واحفظني من بين يدي ومن خلقي وعن يميني وعن شمالي ومن فوقي أعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي

· اللهم أني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن وأعوذ بك من العجز والكسل واعوذ بك من الجن والبخل وأعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال (ثلاث مرات)

· اللهم أنت ربي لاإله إلا أنت خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا علي عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت أبوه لك بنعمتك علي وأبوه بذنبى فاغفر لي فأنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت

· اللهم أنت ربى لاإله إلا أنت عليك توكلت وأنت رب العرش العظيم

· أعوذ بالله الأحد الصمد الذي لم يلد ولم يلد ولم يكن له كفوا أحد
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل