اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
The Almighty God Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
The Almighty God Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
The Almighty God Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
The Almighty God Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
The Almighty God Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
The Almighty God Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
The Almighty God Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
The Almighty God Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
The Almighty God Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

The Almighty God

اذهب الى الأسفل

The Almighty God Empty The Almighty God

مُساهمة من طرف admin الأربعاء 20 فبراير 2013 - 14:10

[b]The Almighty God: (I sent you a witness and a missionary and a warner, to believe in Allah and His Messenger and Tazrōh and Tokaroh) (Open: 8,9) enjoined Almighty Tazirh and reverence peace be upon him, and committed honoring and venerating, said radiator: (and Tazrōh): ((exaggerate in glamorize )), and forbade the progress in his hands saying bad manners Besbgah speak, said the Almighty: (O ye who believe, do not yourselves forward before Allah and His Messenger, and fear Allah) to neglect the right, and wasting inviolable (Allah is Hearing, Knowing).
The Almighty: (O ye who believe, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor speak aloud to him saying shout one to another, lest your deeds and you do not feel, that those who lower their voices when the Messenger of Allah, those who hearts has Allah tested for piety for them forgiveness and a great reward, those who call thee from behind the dwellings most do not understand) (closets :1-4), in addition to other verses Hakim peremptory literature higher with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, has complied Boycot them those divine commands, Vhvzawa rights Syed wild, and behave with him peace be upon him as befits Bmqamh Sharif, and the bounty Muneef.

In a story Khudaibiya that Erwa ibn Mas'ood (make يرمق companions of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him with his eyes, said ((Fu God! What expectorate the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him expectoration only signed in the palm of a man whom, Vdlk his face and his skin, and if ordered Aptdroa command, and if he does wudoo nearly fighting each other on the light, and if spoke lowered their voices him, and limit the consideration of respect to him)), and he came back loop to his companions, he said: ((any people! God! have rounded on the Kings; and rounded on Caesar and Chosroes and the Negus, and God ! never seen a king Aazation owners maximize the companions of Muhammad Muhammad) talk. Bukhari (5/330- open), Abu Dawood (2765), and Ahmad (4/323-331), see: (Baari) (5 / 341).
At the same story that Erwa bin Masood entered the Prophet peace be upon him, and started to impact, and indicates his hand to him, even affecting his beard, and invasive bin Division standing at the head of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him his sword, said to him: ((Catch your hand for a beard Messenger God's peace be upon him before that is not due to you!)) He seized his hand loop. Bukhari (5/330- Fatah), Abu Dawood (2765), and Ahmad (4/323-331), see: (Baari) (5/341).

And Roy that Omar deliberately to gutter for Abbas to pass people, Vqala, said to him: ((I bear witness that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him is put in place)), Voksm Omar: ((to Tassadn on my back, but Tdanh misplaced)). Narrated by Ahmad (1/210), and Ibn Sa'd (4/20), and weakness Sheikh Ahmed Shakir disconnection, (1790) investigation (predicate).
And Abu Razin said: told Abbas)) You are the biggest or the Prophet peace be upon him?)) Said)) is the largest, and I was born before)). Attributed Haythami in ((the compound)) (9/270) to Tabari, said) ) men are the men right)).

When the Messenger of God City, descended on Abu Ayyub, got the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him marasmus, and descended Abu Ayyub height, and when he has become, and Pat; make Abu Ayyub mention it on the back house of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him beneath him, which is between him and Revelation, Making Abu Ayyub not sleep Ahadhir that shattered it dust, moving Faave, when become tomorrow to the Prophet peace be upon him said: ((O Messenger of God! What made tonight where Gamada nor I or Ayoub)), said: "Omm that O Abu Ayyub? "said: ((said I on the back of the house you are down to me, Vothrk, Vinar you dust, and hurt locomotive, and I between you and revelation)) talk. Narrated by Ahmad (5/415), and Muslim (2053), and Tabarani in ( (great)) (3986), and the Governor (3/460-461), and corrected the conditions of Muslim (!), and Dhahabi agreed with him (!).

And Abu Ayyub may Allah be pleased with him said: (came down to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: ((father and mother, I hate to be over you, and be down to me)), the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "The attach us to be in marasmus what Agchana of people, "has seen a jar us broken, Vohriv discharged, I got up I mother Ayoub Bkotaifah (Marigold: clothe him fimbriae) to us, and what we quilt other Nnschw the water difference (difference: fear) that up to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him us anything hurt him) talk. Narrated by Muslim (2053), and Tabarani in (large) number (3855), and his pronunciation.

Amr ibn al-Aas may Allah be pleased with him said: ((.. and what was a beloved to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, not for me in the eye of it, and what you Otik to fill my eyes from him homage him, even if asked to describe what Otguet, because I I did not fill my eyes it)). Narrated by Muslim (121) (1/112).

As authorized Quraish to Osman in circumambulate the House while the face of the Prophet peace be upon him to them in case my father, and said: ((I would not do even roams the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him)). See :) (Sir Heraldry)) (3 K 290 - 291).
In interview قيلة: ((when I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him squatting Eradt of difference, and the prestige of his veneration)). See: (injury) (8/83-87).
Al-Baraa bin celibate may Allah be pleased with him said: ((The was to come on the year, I want to ask the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for something, Vothab him, although we can hope Motif)). Attributed Hafiz in ((high demands)) (3 / 325) to my father, second to none, and minted Busayri in ((abbreviated Athafe skilled gentlemen)) (1/28).
Anas bin Malik may Allah be pleased with him said: ((The doors Prophet peace be upon him knocks Balozaver)). Bukhari in ((Literature singular)) No. (1080), and horses in ((correct)) No. (2092).
And Abu Hazim from Sahl ibn Saad Saadi may Allah be pleased with him: (it was in the House of his people he is telling the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and some of them accept some talking, angry, and then said: (see them Ahdthm the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and accept each other?! The God, his Okrzin among you, and never attributed to you, and I said to him: ((Where do you go?)), said: ((go Vojahid in order[/b]
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة