اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 2 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 2 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
   As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people,

اذهب الى الأسفل

As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, Empty As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people,

مُساهمة من طرف admin الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 17:09

[b]
I’ve seen many places of the world on TV screen and few that I’ve visited either for fun or/and business

As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people,

I found in many places I’ve been to; that people stereotyped Islam (that's my religion) they prejudge Muslims from what they see in media incidents.

Allow me to share with you here some information about Jesus Christ,

Muslims believe in Jesus Christ (peace and blessings of (Allah = God) be upon Him as one of the mightiest messengers from (Allah=God),

We believe he is born miraculously by the word of Allah without Father

Like ADAM Been created without father nor mother,

And Marry (mar yam) is his mother the pious, pure female may Allah be pleased with her,

In fact there is a chapter in Quraan titled Marry

Let me quote here these verses:

“BEHOLD! THE ANGELS SAID: O MARY! GOD HATH CHOSEN THEE AND PURIFIED THEE –

CHOSEN THEE ABOVE THE WOMEN OF ALL NATIONS ”

And this Verse About Jesus:

“HE SHALL SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE IN CHILDHOOD AND IN MATURITY, AND SHALL BE (OF THE COMPANY) OF THE RIGHTEOUS.”

If this is a Quiz asking you where these Divine verses come from the Bible Torah or elsewhere?

THE Answer for your information it is from Quraan 3:45,46

This shows how much we need to know about what others believe.

You may visit this link below it’ll give you broad knowledge of Islam in Questions and Answers forma
I’ve seen many places of the world on TV screen and few that I’ve visited either for fun or/and business As you know when we travel we meet a lot of different cultures and people, I found in many places I’ve been to; that people stereotyped Islam (that's my religion) they prejudge Muslims from what they see in media incidents. Allow me to share with you here some information about Jesus Christ, Muslims believe in Jesus Christ (peace and blessings of (Allah = God) be upon Him as one of the mightiest messengers from (Allah=God), We believe he is born miraculously by the word of Allah without Father Like ADAM Been created without father nor mother, And Marry (mar yam) is his mother the pious, pure female may Allah be pleased with her, In fact there is a chapter in Quraan titled Marry Let me quote here these verses: “BEHOLD! THE ANGELS SAID: O MARY! GOD HATH CHOSEN THEE AND PURIFIED THEE – CHOSEN THEE ABOVE THE WOMEN OF ALL NATIONS ” And this Verse About Jesus: “HE SHALL SPEAK TO THE PEOPLE IN CHILDHOOD AND IN MATURITY, AND SHALL BE (OF THE COMPANY) OF THE RIGHTEOUS.” If this is a Quiz asking you where these Divine verses come from the Bible Torah or elsewhere? THE Answer for your information it is from Quraan 3:45,46 This shows how much we need to know about what others believe. You may visit this link below it’ll give you broad knowledge of Islam in Questions and Answers forma admin Admin عدد المساهمات: 865 تاريخ التسجيل: 09/07/2012 العمر: 32 الموقع: مصر معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو ارسل رسالة ارسل البريد الإلكتروني https://islamandlive.yoo7.com 01152927776 jooo2004@live.com ahmed.hiekal83@yahoo.com الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
It is God {the best everything created} There is no god but He, you are one of His signs, and the universe of its verses, and prospects of its verses attest Bouhdanith .. Hallelujah ..
Hopes the creation of the earth:
Hopes this land while it is quiet static and complacent, mulch and mattress, resolution and Zlol, humbled If it cherishes, moving to revolt, explode, destroy, swallow, cracked, earthquakes, eclipsed, volcanoes, find a sign of God, how God of verse doth Allah by slaves so that they might return, a penalty is right to say, which is also a reminder of the horrors of the greatest terror of the misguided and crammed.
The owner of Earth Sciences Koranic that before about five centuries earthquake hit northern China ten seconds only: perished because of 430 thousand people, three centuries ago, an earthquake of Lisbon in Portugal for several seconds perished when 600 thousand people, and burst Island Carakato in the Indian Ocean a century ago heard blast to a distance of five thousand square kilometers and registered machines observatories in the world and turned him in seconds Island size 20 kilometers into pieces scattered explosion on an area of ​​one million square kilometers and plumes of smoke and ash up to 35 kilometers in space and darkened the sky over an area of ​​hundreds of kilometers curtains sunlight for two years , and the waves rose to 30 meters plunging 36 thousand inhabitants of the islands of Java and Sumatra. {And soldiers Lord only knows is what is only the memory of human beings} He says Huwa able to send torment on you from above or from under your feet} cattle 65 .. We seek refuge in Allah that Ngtal from beneath us ..
Alone with no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and His Messenger, may Allah bless him and his family and him recognition of a lot either.[/b]

We can not know God except Allah, and that two in two ways:
• First: forethought in the verses God legitimacy Almtheloh in His Holy Book and the lips of the Prophet peace be upon him.
• Two: Consider God's creatures and His cosmic.
We will find in these two routes What utter greatness of God the Almighty Creator and Oneness in Lordship and divinity and His names and attributes, the Book of Allah that will find that takes you on a tour and tours faring prospects heaven and wandering in the corners of the earth and neighborhoods Lyric greatness of God and the power of God and the appreciation in the creatures then reveals to you the secrets of creation and configuration and guide you to the wisdom of creation and then knocks imaging hearted saying {Eelh with God Almighty God what associates} a long journey, but with interesting and beautiful moving her feelings and respond to them straight common sense as they alert the dopey and encephalization polemicist.
The cosmic verses: every Mavera speaks Almighty Bouhdanith, Falcon open book reads each language and understand every way read by Al Khaimah resident and a resident palace, each read by finds it increased the right, if he wants to look to the right .. Let me know God on a tour that I would not Isttilha Melloul and not busy Acetktherha.
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة