اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

I want to know my religion the religion of Islam

اذهب الى الأسفل

I want to know my religion the religion of Islam Empty I want to know my religion the religion of Islam

مُساهمة من طرف admin الثلاثاء 19 نوفمبر 2013 - 14:06

[color=#2f4f4f][b]How are you .. Are you OK
Because I think that is the true religion and true religion among other religions in the world
You have the right to accept my words and this persuasion or by the response and refusalHow are you .. Are you OK
Because I think that is the true religion and true religion among other religions in the world
You have the right to accept my words and this persuasion or by the response and refusal
The decision is yours in the end what I want from you my friend
Is to listen to me until the end of this myself.
The decision is yours in the end what I want from you my friend
Is to listen to me until the end of this myself.

And Magsidi of this speech, which I will tell you about this religion, but love you well for the I believe that he is the true religion and only religion in which to escape from the fire of Hell and enter Paradise
[/b]
[/color][b]Therefore I want to know you love him you will promise you and I hope you in the capacity of the spaciousness of mind and moral character when you read my words and this decision first and foremost to you in these words of support or opposition mentioned here[/b]
[b]
But I ask you to make reason and logic are the provision of equitable
You have to know right from wrong in this dialogue and the fact that the person grew up and was born on religion condemns this religion and is followed by his fathers, and grandparents is not a requirement nor evidence of the health of that religion which followed, I was convicted on the religion followed by my fathers and my ancestors and people of the religion of second hands on the religion followed by his fathers and grandfathers and the third owes a debt third followed by a religion of his fathers and forefathers and it died .... This explains the lack of requirement to know the true religion that religion which he was born and who follow the religion of your fathers and your ancestors.
And the consequence as you know my friend who knew the true religion and the right did not believe and it includes is the entry ((fire)) and constant burning and suffering in it.
Ali and, therefore, should you and the other that
Look for the true religion and follow him without hesitation or embarrassment ..

Here's a start and I say my friend from the religion of Islam ...
Did you know that many of the scientific discoveries of Pure and precise, which was discovered by scientists ((newly)) are Baqran Muslims and their holy book the first Muslims say that the Word of God Almighty to human beings all of them and is also of the scientific discoveries of modern words of Muslim prophet Mohammed, which said it told the people before 1432 years[/b]
[b]
And installed it in the books of the Muslims, which my friend assured me that Islam is the religion of truth and right among all the other religions in the world
And that is the only way connector for the pleasure of Allah and His love and away from his anger and punishment and to escape the fire because of modern science and discoveries of modern witness truth of this religion and that the true religion because it said a lot of things scientific and accurate medical and Djilogih in his Bible the first time there was no oil nor laboratories modern medical Amujahr and assured me that the time[/b]
[b]
Prophet Muhammad that Muslims Maaraf that information himself and he can not reach due to lack of a sophisticated modern devices that help him to discover those things that the scientific and Maarafha
However, inspired by God to him and tell him and do not know the probability that the last minute things scientific is this possibility.[/b]
[b]
Many of the scholars of the West and the Japanese and others have declared their Islam without Trddandma and made sure they knew and were impressed by matching Kthermma Koran reminds Muslims and their Prophet Mohammed 1432 years before the discoveries of modern just before 20 or 30 years old.
See who is illiterate, who told Muhammad to Aigro Aaketb Prophet and the Muslims who lived in the Arabian Peninsula in that desert region and thus the time and ignorance prevail Aistaan ​​primitive life, but through simple scientific information that was purely medical or geological or physical, chemical, and others as well.[/b]
[b]

I discovered that the world before 20 or 30 years but who are present and established in the Muslim prophet Muhammad mentioned before that much time before the year 1432.
Do the Muslims and the Prophet Muhammad who was born in 571 m telescope or a developer has a modern microscope 2011, has a laboratory or a global value of $ 500,000 for example, or whether it was sent to University and studied advanced

He knew that accurate scientific information after thousands of tests??
Although it is so then you do not Ajamat and Attourulamujahr and Atelscop nor anything of that before 1433 years from now, almost ....[/b]
[b]
Is this to hurt you but .. See how Muhammad knew this?? Mohammed told me how he knew this??!! Let reason and logic are the rule and then measure the knowledge of the truth, then my friend and we were serious about honest way to know the truth and to access it.
Did you know that this is evidence of something that is indicated by the fact that Muhammad is a prophet and that the sentiments of a truly scientific information and purely inspired Word of God Almighty and his world and everything that the Almighty told him that the scientific facts physical, geological, chemical, and other other sciences,
[/b][b]
Did you know that modern science and modern discoveries are all witnessing and mutually reinforcing in place by hand on the validity of their agreement and the fact that Islam is the true religion or not Ojaml align myself here, but tell the truth supported by evidence and proof.
[/b]
[b]For example, the Muslim prophet Mohammed says an adviser to people by saying if there is a pot of flies and the Goblet of you all Vlegmesh Balaina then to get it out and then drink and never worries never

The wings in a disease and the other medication removes and sterilizes the impact of toxicity, which is the first wing.[/b]

[b]

And actually proved to modern science this information for Muhammad after 1433 years of saying that through speakers and accurate laboratory of modern, one of the two wings of flies, Sam and the other wing antibiotic and invalidates the toxicity first wing and Muhammad the Prophet of Muslims said this, not in that era to Amjhr sophisticated or something, but the era of primitive was based on horses and camels to move its economy was based on the camels grazing, agriculture and trade of some primitive things simple ..[/b]
[b]
And others, and many other recent discoveries that have agreed words of the Prophet, which is followed by Muslims
If you want to make sure most of the health you my word that I mentioned here about Islam and the fact that the discoveries of modern science and witness to his health and that is the true religion which is no doubt[/b]
[b]
You enter in the site
[url=http://www.quran-m.com/]www.Quran-m.com[/url]

[/b][b]Then choose the language of the site you want to find the options in the top left
English[/b] [b]or Spanish or French or Chinese or any other of the shows you talk Active in your own language [/b][b]spoken by[/b]

[b]Thank you and am grateful you read my words on this to the end of my wishes with you always Baljersror.[/b]
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة