اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 9 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 9 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments

اذهب الى الأسفل

The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important  the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments Empty The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments

مُساهمة من طرف admin الإثنين 4 نوفمبر 2013 - 13:24

The commandments of the Prophet neighbor said peace be upon him " still Jibril important the neighbor until I thought it سيورثه " and said , " Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day , let him not harm his neighbor ," and I came Commandments
Prophet Muhammad urged the charity to the neighbor and taking into account the rights and sincerity of the Messenger of Allah
Peace be upon him when he said (and will not hailed this religion only one drop ) In a study
Magazine conducted research about the place of jurisprudence in Islam neighbor that neighboring rights
Things that were maximization even in the pre - Islamic era , where they keep them ,
And they say it requires in kinship. At that said Zuhair bin Abi peaceful , (4):
Did not see Mashra captured هديا the never seen neighbor house Istaba and neighbor
And men Bellman House in front of the neighborhood held Soaahuda here
In other words neighbor. Said : heyday brown so , ie : their neighbor . In a Asma'i explanation for this
House said: is the man who has the sanctity of sacred guidance of the house . And Istaba , boas ,
Ie : Alcod , ie: يستجير gave them their killing him, a man of them ( 1). In the interpretation of Ibn
Skeet : hadiy : with integrity . And saying : Istaba any : assume , take his wife's Welcome
(2).
Zuhair means that What some people Aosron opinion neighbor of his sanctity , and kill
يستجير them or take his wife Welcome Ali interpretations ( 3), and this Meiberz us
Neighbor status and inviolability of the Arabs. This is the integrity of the vicinity of the sanctity reasonable legitimate chivalry and religion as the judge says Abu Bakr ibn al - ' Arabi - God's mercy - (4) .
And the spread of this subject at the present time it is explained because of negligence of people about this,
And frequent problems between neighbors led them to the existing litigation to resolve disputes
Including (1). And to highlight the status of the neighbor in Islam aims to recall this and related
By hand, and to highlight the advantages of Islamic Sharia , and it is a religion of peace
And tranquility, which guarantees the Muslim and other dhimmis who lives in the community
Islamic All rights in addition to the need for commitment to the duties , and that includes all
Adjoins the nation from Islamic countries that have beliefs that are contrary to Islam.
It is
During this study shows us the human dimension of the Islamic religion which is keen on achieving the spirit of friendship among Muslims in various ways : بالترغيب at the pleasure of God Almighty,
And intimidation of bad consequences for those who dare to disobey the Creator and corruption on earth , a warden بعمارتها , this architecture that can not imagine with an aversion among people in general and among neighbors in particular, and whether it is a neighbor of Muslims or people of the book , the maintenance of rights and due religiously to produce them from the effects of urges cooperation and synergies, while
Breach leads to the alienation between the people and the faith decrease and fall foul
Intimidating .
And to offend the neighbors , which is widespread . And ruling Alnisabure in his counting raise this subject and the graduation of six conversations in the land of the door neighbor
Calculation of what people are suffering from it , he said : ". These conversations requested six
And Khrjtha in place of this book anticipation for the people of the narrow , God
Detected , although not including an interview from the condition of this book "( 1). If so
As well as in his reign , it is more narrow in our time on people , you will find the neighbor does not care
Neighbor , may cause another party in creating rivalries between them at the individual level
And groups in a time where we are in most cases need to maintain
Intimate relationships between people in general and especially the neighbors , and between Islamic countries
General and between adjacent them more specifically . And our in Sunan social good lesson .
- Human Neighbor
Sheikh Farhat Mongi known Islamic preacher and former president of the Fatwa Committee
Azhar believes that the solution lies in a return to directives and ethics and the ethics of Islam
Which rights ألزمتنا towards all our neighbors came integrated system of rights
And mutual obligations between neighbors , at work or housing or field or otherwise
Gathering places , these rights are summarized in the following points :
- Palm harm
Neighbor : This is one of the greatest human right neighbor , Falwell every heart is hurting
Neighbor , is enough here to say the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him : God does not believe in God
Does not believe , and God does not believe they asked him : Who is this that comes out of the circle of faith ? Said
Peace and blessings be upon him , who his neighbor Bwaigah not safe any evil , and what was said to the Messenger
God's peace be upon him : O Messenger of Allah : The Jane pray at night , and fast
The daytime, and in her tongue thing hurt neighbors said : No good which is in the fire. Said
Also : do not enter Paradise not secure neighbor Bwaigah .
- Carry harm the neighbor :
Islam is a religion of tolerance does not recognize that the revenge of everyone from his neighbor and is on
Insulting ill most of them , if spread the spirit of revenge among the people to spread out all forms of criminality , including , but tolerance and forgiveness and admonitions slave pay rights abuser
To check the same , and apologize to those who abused him and carry hurt neighbor to create an Islamic high and is not as vulnerable as some believe, even if everyone committed to this ethical conduct with
Neighbors to love him and doubled their eagerness increased it.
- Affection neighbor and spend حوائجه :
It is high ethics of Islam constantly question the neighbor and his participation in the joys and stand next to him in grief and crises , The Messenger of Allah
Him : He that believeth on me Pat شبعانا and his neighbor is hungry and he knows , so the estrangement between the neighbors and that we see now is chill and ruggedness are rejected and condemned by Islam .
- Star
Neighbor and maintenance Displayed: dint neighborly neighbor had seen on some of the defects and the secrets of his neighbor ,
So it is obligatory for him to be honest on the secrets of his neighbor , do not يتلصص it , nor
Tracks Aourath , Unfortunately, this behavior is not seeing now between neighbors , where يتلصص many people on their neighbors .
Cons Sheikh Mansour al - Rifai , former slaves agent
The Ministry of Awqaf that the Qur'an the face of the Prophet peace be upon him , and with him
Muslims to take care of the neighbors and attention really care about and follow their own devices in this
Says God Anaala ( Worship Allah and join none with Him and parents kindness and relegated
Qirbi and the orphans and the needy and the neighbor - Qirbi and pleurisy and neighbor Saheb بالجنب of
And the wayfarer ) and this verse collected both deserve care and attention . The meaning of a neighbor Qirbi is near neighbor to neighbor in terms of percentages The neighbor
Pleurisy is adjacent neighbor in your house said peace be upon him ( and God does not believe uttered three companions said , O Messenger of Allah said, who does not believe his neighbor Bwaigah ) .
And Alboaúq are problems that occur between neighbors and neighbor multiple rights , including:
- To recognize him if I have received
- Be stored in his family if missed
3 - to ask him if disease
- If you see a flaw Fastrh
- If you see him well Vazla
- Gaze from his family
- If more broth and cooked pledged neighbors in a way that said peace be upon him to Maaz bin Jabal
- Mark your good and your favor up to your neighbor down
And complements Sheikh Mahmoud Ashour, a member of the Islamic Research Academy previous Commandments , saying : said
Peace be upon him " and God does not believe in God does not believe in God does not believe in Pat
شبعانا and his neighbor is hungry and he knows , " said peace be upon him " not Tsttal the neighbor
Balbnaan turn off the spigot for air " Islam has taught us that the neighbors sometimes closer than
Relatives who live far away so The rights of the neighbor firm to prevail harmony among the people.
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة