اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
 It is the only religion that I felt something what Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

It is the only religion that I felt something what

اذهب الى الأسفل

It is the only religion that I felt something what Empty It is the only religion that I felt something what

مُساهمة من طرف admin السبت 31 أغسطس 2013 - 12:31

Hello Muslim sisters ..

Islam wonderful .. It is the only religion that I felt something what يجذبني to embracing instead of 12 studied religion to choose one of them .. I am writing this letter I cry heartburn twenty years of disbelief in God .. Not Okhvakm the sisters, that before you feel that the Islamic religion is something important in our lives , but we do not want ( Americans ) to recognize its importance ..
Yes .. My story began with Islam when she met a Muslim girl from Saudi Arabia, did not exceed twenty years of age .. She asked me to help her in English , was spoken fluently .. In the first months of her teaching did not showed any interest their religion despite intense love for Muslims habits . And the first thing that struck me is ( family bonding ) , which deprived him since I was one day ! Cut them for more than 5 months , but I'd help her with some of the things the time of the tests. But for the duration of Angtai them you 're thinking deep into thinking that girl who wears a black robe covering the rest of her body and even her beautiful face ( veil ) ... She had two sisters, and were Thtman me and Tkermana , so I was sometimes ashamed of them .. My friends at the university Be say to me : How Muslim and my grandmother were foolish - right? ? ? I was saddened increased to a lack of understanding of my friends what's going on around me and in the internal .. I feel that Muslims have something to distinguish them from the others , despite the misleading media propaganda about Muslims , but we are Muslim Americans admire the appearance even if it did not show it. On a rainy day , was on Sunday, I 'll go to church on the day I find the answer! ! !
? The answer to the fact that God .. Because I was I want to I share بأمري with the nun was my girlfriend .. Entered into an empty room hung the cross and said : " O Lord, I am in distress no one knows except you .. O Lord, help me .. O Lord , Do you have a son ? ! ( Almighty God for what I said ) you see my tears and confusion ... recognizes any of the 12 we have follow ? ! !
I love being a Muslim .. I wear a long black robe and walk in the streets .. Marry an Arab man to live a decent free " ! ! Cried a lot , so my girlfriend nun came to say:
"You're crying on Jesus and how they crucified him ? " Become ever more pain at the moment .. Not أتمالك myself I was too tired to the point of collapse .. I fell on the ground Weep .. I screamed and I draw my hand to cross .. - Speak O ( Janie ) Is what we believe in this cross true? ?
I am confused ! ! Who is the God that you believe in that God is the third of three ! ! ? ? No
I can afford more of this lying .. Tell me the truth .. Any religion should be followed
? ? No ....... قاطعتني Jani was distraught , saying : "Yes , dear you have the right to ... questions like these .. I myself have asked myself a thousand times these questions ...
" ! ! Grabbed my hand and said :" But after all that grabbed the Bible ( Jani ) and forget all these questions delivered by the devil in ourselves .. " I looked at her and said : " How much are you crafty
" .. I left the place, and went adrift I do not know where to go. Suddenly saw men seem them as Muslims of their dress .. I rushed to them .. and I said : " Please, Please "
I took a deep cry crying and I said : " Where can I meet a Muslim by friends ? " They told me a voice filled with tenderness and warmth : " Come with us, we will go there to pray " ...
I said : " No , I can only go on my own .. Tell me, where is the Islamic Center
? " I went there and I was wore a short skirt above the knee ] ... came to the place and I felt Islam applies deep down I felt ashamed of Mbusa after that I saw a Muslim متحجبات I saw Clothing prayer placed aside and I said to myself : Why not I put one on my leg .. done .. فسألتني the one postulates : " Welcome .. Would you like
To know anything about Islam ? " .. I said : " Yes .. And love to تعرفيني on
Islam .. Please ! " She said: " I am delighted that, but did you read anything about Islam ?
" . Answered hesitantly : " Yes , I read a lot , and I am a teacher home to one of the Muslim girls from Saudi Arabia ".. said :" Well I am pleased if Tzroyna in the house to let you know nothing about Islam "... I was so happy I cried with joy ... and I said : " Thank you Thank you ... " .
I was at the time I speak Arabic but poorly and sentences is arranged ..
I continued to go to this house delivered nearly two months , and then I received the tragic news that it is preparing to travel to her , فلذا the she can not continue with me ..
And invited her and I cry heartburn .. And by the way .. I was I can not go to the Islamic Center is always in order not to draw the attention of one of my friends or my family .. I came back to the house and worship as I saw Muslim .. I cried and I said : " God send me .. God help me , I loved Islam and believe it is not Thrmena a chance to be a Muslim , even for one day before
To die .. " One day , a home phone suddenly rang , and if my friend says : " We have a barbecue today tatin me ? " .. I said : " I hope so , but I can not " ..
Since that day I did not meet him or even hear his voice , because I heard from my girlfriend Arabia that Siddiq Muslim is forbidden in Islam if there is no marriage contract .. Having closed the handset went to my room .. Drove a veil ( a gift from Saudi girl ) and I am wearing as you do .. I looked at my face and I said how beautiful expressed this veil .. Returned by his fund and has grown after a deep sleep .. And once a month after almost cried after reading some books about the Islamic religion even slept on the couch in the living room ... I woke up to the phone ringing at eight pm, and if you are my friend Saudi Arabia said to me: " Sara Are you asleep ?" Understated : " Yes, but it does not matter .. how are you? ?" And I cried suddenly , she said: " Mapk Sara .. Is there anything Aolmk ? ? What 's up ? ? " I said to her : " Listen , my girlfriend I'm tired of confusion I feel that there is valid inside me strange .. is it possible to come to your house tonight ? feel that today is the last day .. she told me : "Remember , O Sara Betty home and I am you .. فلذا Welcome at any time .. " I felt Bhrarta rise , and getting headaches , feeling upset hardly spend Ali . , But the difference here is that I every time I feel so much thinking about suicide collapse ... but this time there is something different .. ! ! I feel like I want to do something bigger than so .. is ... ( change ) ... I installed my car and I almost hit the car much of the severity of depression who Oanih .. and fugue mind that dominated for 4 whole months I went to my friend 's house and I opened the door her older brother , saying ,
: " Hello Sara " .. Echoed peace as my friend taught me the passenger .. But somehow suggested to him that I was afraid of something ... And but cut our silence .. My girlfriend voice saying : " Hello Hi Go ahead Sara " ... Entered the home and in the internal lot .. In an internal fire did not subside for several weeks .. Even months .. But since I went out to this world! ! .. I sat down with them , and made ​​me Arabic coffee is one of the most beautiful things in the Saudi hospitality .. I drank coffee .. Then , but since I came to this house I felt secure that warm you all my life I 'm looking for .. I talked with my friend what is going on internal and after a long talk .. Has said to me : " Are you ready to be a Muslim? ? ? " I said : " Yes , but I want it now " ... She said: " Tani before making
Such a big decision , " I said to her:" I feel that this religion is a religion
Correct , but sure of it .. Hurry my sister and tell me how to become a Muslim ? "....
Said my friend : " Now you to be a Muslim , just say ," I testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God " .. I told her :" Well Guenina them word for word " .. echoed loud and my heart is getting a pulse at high speed and tears pouring down . .... (( I bear witness ... that ... there is no god but Allah ... and I bear witness that ... Muhammad is the Messenger of God ) ) I looked at my girlfriend , and I said out loud: I am a Muslim , I 'm a Muslim. . new I am a Muslim .. Today I was born again .. today Muslim nominal .. will not call me Sara after today .. but Muslim Sinadona .. goodbye old Sara .. goodbye to worry and confusion .. of today will not need to think in solving mazes triangulation . . of the day I 'm not guilty ... I am a Muslim ! then return to the house .. and I 'm comfortable with .. I could not sleep not because I am worried or confused .. but because I delight ... and put a compass to know the direction .. and brush prayer mat and prayed the first prayer in Islam evening prayers because the time has not yet come out .. in the last prostration ... worshiped for 30 minutes and I cry with joy , and I asked God to help me and Athbtna on the road to the right . this was a day of my birth date ... ( 16-7 - 1999) .... My name is Muslim and my cards personal replaced Besorta and I متحجبة .... I passed many difficult days time has come to relax .. and I will be locked ... after twenty years of lost and wandering . contacted بصديقتي the passenger and told her the news .. The Islamic I was most happy joy .. but unfinished story .. it difficult to tell my parents came news .. but I Tmaket myself and it was Christmas time .. and I wore a veil and entered my father and my mother and my only brother . - Sara .. What is this? ! ! cried my brother.
I told him , tears filled my eyes : this is the veil .. Today I am a Muslim .. My name is Muslim , not Sarah . I was surprised my mom and pale color of her face , she said : Dear gone mad ! ? ? How ترضين Islam us? ! I said to her : Islam religion , and Mohammed نبيي , and Allah is my Lord , and the Koran written , and Khadija and Aisha قدوتي the , my America , and you are still my mother Mary and you are also my father John and spoiled you , dear brother Mark. You are my family .. Not only new thing that I have changed .. Became a Muslim, and I am now a happier and more stable .. I feel I am a human being .. I feel free .. And embraced strongly mom and dad , and they showed signs of
Vulnerability .. Mom said : Do not worry dear , but what about this ترتدينه
Veil ... ? ? ? ! ! ! I told her : Mom this is for my .. And I love it but I can not wear it .. No I can not .. Mom said : But what will people say ? ? Sicoloa Oh will not see a magnificent golden hair Sara ... I said : Mom , this does not matter .. The important thing is I am Muslim . I passed the exam and commended God .. After that they went wrote a letter attached with three white roses ... Posted : Mom, Dad, my brother ... I love you and I'm still the daughter of the family .. I'm still an American .. Please Aqublona me as a Muslim .. And by the way .. I was impressed by the wonderful gifts that احضرتموها me ... But I want to tell you something .. It is that I can not celebrate with you next year .. I know this seems sad but ... Satqubl gifts Sthoudrōha by me .. My mother remembered that I still love you dad remember that I do not still love my little brother , I do not still love you [Note: these sentences contrary to patent
Of the unbelievers and loyalty to the Muslims , but if spoken to a relative infidel for thinning heart of Islam , there is nothing wrong , and God knows love : Muslim This is my story .. Story I was born again ... I ask my sisters to invite me .... Please, from the depths ....
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة