اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

In the name of God the Merciful Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise .

اذهب الى الأسفل

In the name of God the Merciful  Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise . Empty In the name of God the Merciful Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise .

مُساهمة من طرف admin الخميس 29 أغسطس 2013 - 15:40

In the name of God the Merciful
Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise .

Have you thought about this question? :
Dear Brothers , in a range of many of the conversations Messenger of Allah peace be upon him , talking about the thing : the taste of faith.
All of you and I am with you : have tasted the taste of the food , and tasted the taste of the drink, and most attendees married, he tasted the marriage, and from there travels , and sees the country's God's vast , there enjoying the beautiful scenery , there are those who receive the most prestigious positions, there are those who have larger balances; money taste , travel taste , marriage has a taste , taste food , and drink taste , remains : Is he tasted the faith? .

When slave tastes or taste the sweetness of faith ? :
Anas bin Malik , may Allah be pleased with him , said :

( ( The Prophet - peace be upon him - : No one finds the sweetness of faith - faith has a sweet taste , his sweetness of faith - even loved one does not only loves God) )
That you like a human being , there is between you and him around , not a partnership, not neighbors, no interest , no deal , no benefit , no greed, no fear , not love , but God , if I loved a man for God's sake , for his faith, and the closeness of God Almighty, he has tasted the taste of the faith .

Supplies for the taste of faith :
Supplies for this bait : that man hates to go back in disbelief , and hates to be thrown into the fire .
Sometimes you : find people on crafts; trifle for a trivial reason beyond prayer , for a trivial reason does not assess the symbols of Allah , for some reason Petty does not Zakat money, such a human character , so : I do not find the sweetness of faith , but it was in the depths . What is the meaning in the depths ?

( ( Hates to return to disbelief , and hates to be thrown into the fire ) )
Means: possible human being - to bring - , residents in the house of sixty meters under the ground , north Bedwilah , and contexts of open , go to the house of four hundred meters Maliki ; central heating and central air-conditioning , furniture and five million , tell him : Refer to the first house , for example? .
Such as the nearby : passenger ghost , back on the bike , for example ? Impossible.

( ( Hate to be back in disbelief , and hates to be thrown into the fire ) )
This is who tasted the sweetness of faith .

What he heard Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him ? :
Another interview: Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib , that he heard the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - says:

( ( Tasted pleased with faith in God Lord , and Islam as a religion , and Muhammad messenger ))

[ Narrated by Muslim in his right, and Tirmidhi in his Sunan from Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib ]
I mean : You Guenaan Islam , ( chosen by Allah Lord ) : Are you satisfied with the spending of ? .
Means : one roams around the Kaaba , he says:

( ( O Lord , are you satisfied with me ? Walks behind Imam Shafei, said : What is this ? Are you satisfied with God so pleases you ? Said: O Hallelujah , you God bless you ! ? Said : I am Muhammad ibn Idris, said : How satisfied about God , I wish I satisfied ? - What 's this mean? - said : If سرورك the بالنقمة Xrork grace , God has chosen for ))
Dear brothers , there is no human being on welfare does not thank , though .......
You say : Commissioner- , but faith does not appear in the prosperity , appears in distress, when it comes to shows , contrary to what you want , says : Praise be to Allah , Lord of the Worlds , appears when a dear man loses , says : God and yes, the agent , here 's tournament .

( (Patience when the first shock ) )

[ Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim in Sahahama , Abu Dawood and al - Tirmidhi and in Snnhm ]
Therefore :

( ( Tasted pleased with faith in God Lord , and Islam as a religion , and Muhammad - peace be upon him - a messenger ))

[ Narrated by Muslim in his right, and Tirmidhi in his Sunan from Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib ]

The fact should be annexed to the faith :
Truth: Allow me this parable :
If you did not eat the fruit of months , nor Zguetha ; melons , apricots , apples , pears , for example , peaches, this good fruit , with great taste , if you look at the fruit plate fee , I pondered them well , you taste the fruit taste ? Whatever you think about this oil painting , no matter how I looked , to look at something else, and that taste is something else .
Islam on everyone's lips , we are Muslims , thank God , but have you tasted the taste of faith? Which Ashidk to religion, not a logical ideas , the taste of faith that taste .
Sometimes Rights: find replace meter and a half , I mean Qmii shop, where there is no anything comfortably, find the owner sitting of the eight o'clock hour eighth at night, meaning in yields hundred thousand , meaning tasted the taste of yield, to even dwell in this shop, the shop does not Wonder, the yield large Tzach fatigue , we say : this tasted faith.
I once saw a man , in the unheated winter days , and pouring rain , running around in the infection; this sport tasted , tasted the activity, the taste of lightness , elegance , taste the feeling that he is a young man , Jerry needs to constantly.

Here's the answer to this question :
We said the first lesson: people tasted the food , drink , marriage, travel, banquet , and positions , you tasted the faith? .
Anas bin Malik said:

( ( Said peace and blessings be upon him : three of Be in it , found them the sweetness of faith and tastes - حلاوته and taste - : to be God Almighty and His Messenger are dearer to him than سواهما ) )
How? :

) Say that your fathers and your sons and your brothers and your wives and Ashertkm funds Aqtervtamoha and Trade fear كسادها the and Tradwnha residences love to you from Allah and His Messenger , and Jihad in the process فتربصوا a , until God comes by His command , and Allah does not guide the rebellious people (

[ Sura of Repentance verse : 24]
Dwell in the house of luxury , conducted by one hundred and twenty-five pounds, price twenty million , agar before seventy, something very comfortable, but you do not have this house , these taxis where injustice very severe for the owner of the house , فلأنك love God and His Messenger, peace be upon him , I left this house , and lived outside Damascus , you are what you do now ? Preferred to God and His Messenger , peace be upon him on the housing Tradwnha .
You are trading very popular , but the goods haram sold, were not known , and when he knew, pulled out of this company, not because they do not win, because the profits of money, but the deal does not satisfy God Almighty, pulled out and opened a shop in another world, and the income of the century. ........
If you love Allah and His Messenger, peace be upon him , and opted for a paradise on fire , withdraw from this working man 's land , when rights Aaather of the world to obey God , be ........ :

) Say that your fathers and your sons and your brothers (

[ Sura of Repentance verse : 24]
His wife loved loving , but where there is no sex religion , Mtfelth , unveiled , arrogant , because he loved her , pleased with them at face value , including proximity effect on obedience to Allah and His Messenger , peace be upon him .

Examples:
Give you examples :

( ( That is the Almighty God and His Messenger , dearer to him than elsewhere , and that the love of God ))
Now : If someone - God forbid - in him became his body defect , an incurable disease, needs a kidney transplant , costing two and a half , and his price two and a half million , what does it do ? Buy the house , and go for being this process , what does that mean ? That his life is the most expensive of his home , so: he sold the house .
Oktherkm engaged in trade , human to pay the price of seven hundred pounds shirt , why bought this shirt ? Anara Shirt expensive than seven hundred pounds , did not pay Sbamih pounds , but when you realize that the most expensive goods , the seller how to sell the shirt ? Sbamih saw more expensive than shirt Fball , therefore : rights to sell and buy, always takes most precious , if: he tasted the faith.

Signs of the sweetness of faith :

( ( And three were in it, found their sweetness of faith and tastes : to be God Almighty and His Messenger are dearer to him than سواهما , and loves in God, and hates in God, and that the deflagration great fire is located where , dearer to him than that back in disbelief) )

( ( That is Allah and His Messenger , dearer to him than elsewhere , and that no one likes , but in God , and hates not only in God, and hates to be back in disbelief , and hates to be thrown into the fire ) )
These signs , which should taste of faith.

What are the three who , if their reaction slave taste of faith? :
He said peace and blessings be upon him :

( ( Three فعلهن of the taste the taste of faith ; Abdullah alone, and aware that there is no god but Allah, and given Zakat money good by itself) )

[ Reported by Abu Dawud in his Sunan ]
Abdullah alone, and realize that there is no god but Allah, and given Zakat money good by itself , it has the taste of the taste of faith .

What concludes from this story? :
In Sahabi Jalil , name : Abu Talha - now taste Saorikm faith -: Abu Talha married or sound , a mother of Anas and disavowal , and she bore him a son, he loved great love , he said:

( ( فمرض boy seriously ill , was Abu Talha the prayer of Fajr , ablutions and come to the Prophet - peace be upon him - and pray with him , and be with him to close half of the day, and comes sack - sleeping in the afternoon - and eat , if peace back grooming and gone, did not comes only to prayers darkness - Dinner - said : Farrah eve - went on the eve of - , the boy died .

- The man in this town, has a plant , a son loves loving , because he died praying , and let God Almighty.
Now : Hear what I did or sound , when her son died ? - .

Abu Talha came , he said: it wove a garment , - covered gown and left him - he said , Abu Talha said to her : O Mother of sound , how is our son tonight ? She said: O Abu Talha , what was your son since complained shuffled from the night,

- Praise be to Allah, nor movement , means : Matt , she did not lie - ,

He said: Then came to him the food he ate , and Tabat himself - appears hungry, eating good , the secret - , he took to his bed , he put his head, said : and you I, Vmsst something good - Tatrt - and then I came up entered his bed , what is the found Wind Tayeb , was it what would be the man to his family,

- See literature in the expression: Have you seen the literature such literature? - .

He said: Then was it what would be the man to his family , and then became Abu Talha poised , as it was preparing every day , she said, she said to him : O Abu Talha, what do you think if a man Astodek deposit, Fastmtat , and then request you took it , Otdza of that? He said: No , she said: the son had died , - after they dined and slept , and adorned it, and was it what is between a man and his wife, and I wake up and pray Fajr , and said: O Abu Talha, if someone Oark naked enjoyed it , and then request you, Otdza ? He said: No , she said: the son died ,

What is the mind? - .

Anas said: Gravely فجزع him , he seems to love great love , and the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - the , what was ordered or Talha in the food and the good , and what was it.
- I mean : Reasonable O Messenger of God , a woman her son is dead , is my best food, festooned , تتعطر , is to me what being between man and wife , and then tell me am: he died! ! - .

He said peace and blessings be upon him : Vpettma the newlyweds a to Jnbugma ? He said: Yes , - see also Prophet literature , Pettma the the newlyweds a to Jnbugma ? - Said: Yes , O Messenger of God , he said , peace be upon him : God bless as in Iltkma .

He said: came to bear or sound that night , he said: she bore a boy , when we are , he told me Abu Talha : carry it in a rag until I come by the Prophet - peace be upon him - and I bring him pass Ajwa , said: فحملته in a rag , he said: not Ahank , and did not taste food , or anything , I said: O Messenger of Allah! And born mother Salim , said: Allah is the greatest , what were you born? I said: a boy , he said : Praise be to God , he said: The following me , Vdfth him , Vhankh the Prophet - peace be upon him - and then said to him : you pass Ajweh ? I said: Yes , she brought dates, took the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - Tamra , and delivered at it, it is still the Prophet - peace be upon him - Alokha , even mixed luster Sharif , then push the Prophet , what is it but that he found the boy sweetness of dates, make her suck some of the sweetness of dates , and saliva Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - was the first to open intestines that boy on the saliva Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him .
Leroy historians : that this boy who was born to Abu Talha , Umm Salim , fathered ten to keep the Koran ) )

( ( God bless as in Iltkma ) )
This sweetness of faith , it means : I do not think in calamity superiority , that die , the father of the son he loves , however : with the sweetness of faith , this calamity was acceptable when the father and the mother .

This is the case of people in the era of the Prophet , peace be upon him and this case of people today :
Dear Brothers , Subject: that if we only of religion , to perform the worship performance formality , did not commit ourselves to God 's command , did not heed what it forbade , taste نذوق faith , though not نذق taste of faith, then Ntfelt of religion slowly .
How do the people in the time of the Prophet entered the religion of Allah in crowds ? God day when I go out of the religion of Allah in crowds ; due Tfelthm , and انغماسهم into sin , and their devouring money land, and انغماسهم in the pleasures he wanted us foreigners, they wanted us, so that the disintegration of the family, and the collapse of morality, and turn away from God Almighty, and becomes our name without the name , and our Quran and our logos hollow empty , then we need most in need of the sweetness of faith .
This sweetness of faith - by - side conversations , and endorsed by the story of bone found this topic in the Sunnah .

Why drift slave behind Shahuath ? :
Dear brothers , sometimes : Religion convincing ideas , and strong, and deep, and with the evidence , but believe me : sometimes smokes doctor , the doctor how smokes ? Oejehl the harm caused by smoking ? No, God , God is know people the harmful effects of smoking, tell you long hours for the smoke narrows the arteries, and filled with cholesterol , smoke causes lung cancer , throat , and may cause the nucleus, may offer the owner a heart attack , occurs twice for harm caused by smoking , the doctor smokes , why? Are his convictions prevented him from smoke? No, why behind his desire formats ? Because what he tasted the faith ; if he tasted the faith to leave the smoke , if he tasted the faith to leave the matter to women , if he tasted the faith to leave the money man's land.

Almost strange story about brains , but not refined, but we do not feel :
Tell me brother story , - نرويها five minutes - was in difficulties to buy iron, wood of old, - now , thank God, all things spaced - , was in an organization called Al Omran, are selling iron , it seems that meal iron large came , people knew that , Fanahallowa the institution to buy iron, and the queue - so to speak - Fifty , sixty people standing , and every one with the amount Decree five hundred thousand , seven hundred thousand , one hundred and fifty thousand , and the window is small, and people Mzdhmoun , come out a man of this room, and rushes toward one of the persons , how much you want to iron? Said to him : for example, as well as stomachs , ثمنهم , said to him : This ثمنهم , Oatn identity, gave him , he entered the inside, Oatn , he saw the same quote from the crisis , wait, no one came out ; quarter of an hour , half an hour , fifty , all paid , and took the receipts, is no , there is no movement , reaching the skylight : Where so and so ? So and so ? I do not know anyone , my brother , he said: I paid a hundred and fifty thousand , who paid ? This staff , these records , gather them there is no problem , there is the name we have , okay : This place has a second door ? Of course there is a second door .
Someone spotter, has nothing to do circuit at all, intelligently, pollen taken from one person to Hvan , puzzled, in front of fifty people, taken from him a hundred and fifty thousand , identity, and fled , it seems that poor man , met the Director-General , assured him : What we have this name we , and we have that person, and these features , we have no relationship with them, met the second day , third day , fourth day , he remained in the Levant , - is one of Idlib - , remained in Syria for five days , then : he found what hope means each something they started owned it , he said : God and yes, the agent , rode the car and went to Idlib , once the home methods , even dumbfounded household : What 's the news ? Said to him : You! ! Not dead! ? Today the third day of condolence , did not understand what the story , why do I die? I got to the Cham and returned now , he found Alnauh , the third day of condolence finished and buried him , they took his body , that which took them , the work of a tragic accident , and God disfigured his face, and found the body there with her identity , and a hundred and fifty thousand , identity , in Idlib , went to Idlib handed over to his family , worked console , , and set .
This if known in Lord Christasabh , he did this thing , never, do not like one , love yourself , in a great god , accountable expense of Asir ; your mind you are the greater the upright , the greater the incredible mind , the greater your mind be dishonest .
He said peace and blessings be upon him :

( ( Erjgm the a Oshidkm mind to God out of love ) )
In A story like this story, when God punished severely punished , he was not his identity , was not with him an identity, with identity , percent and fifty thousand , and God disfigured his face distortion full , did not even know that this face is not for this identity, the body handed over his family , and percent and fifty thousand , identity, and God Almighty destroyed this thief , this story is this , this strange, but repeated thousands of times without feel.
We want to نذوق taste of faith , to accept God Lord , and Islam as a religion , and Muhammad - peace be upon him - the prophet and messenger , and Praise be to Allah , Lord of the Worlds .
In the name of God the Merciful, Praise be to Allah , and peace and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad Sadiq Secretary promise .
God Give us do not deprive us , blessed us and enjoy , as we chose not affect us , our land and our land from us , and God bless our Prophet Muhammad illiterate Prophet and his family and him, Fatiha .
Praise be to Allah , Lord of the Worlds
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة