اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه يرحب بكم

اهلا بيكم فى المنتدى الاسلامى اتمنى لكم احلى الاوقات فى زكر الله وحب الله

Islam and public life منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 64 بتاريخ الجمعة 11 أغسطس 2017 - 20:39
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حرف واحد فى القران الكريم فيه اعجاز مزلزل
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالسبت 4 نوفمبر 2017 - 23:15 من طرف احمدااا

» معجزة إلهية تحير العلماء فى أمريكا .....
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالجمعة 3 نوفمبر 2017 - 12:46 من طرف admin

» اقصر موضوع فى هذا المنتدى
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالثلاثاء 31 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:08 من طرف احمدااا

» اعجاز عددى فى سوره الفيل
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالإثنين 30 أكتوبر 2017 - 21:53 من طرف احمدااا

» جديد// الاعجاز العلمى فى قوله تعالى (فى ادنى الارض) بالتوثيق العلمى
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالأحد 29 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:04 من طرف احمدااا

» استخرج معجزه قرانيه بنفسك
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 22:41 من طرف احمدااا

» ابحث عن هذا الرقم فى سوره الكوثر
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالسبت 28 أكتوبر 2017 - 0:09 من طرف احمدااا

» إكتشاف دورة حياة الشمس ودورانها بهدي القرآن
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالسبت 15 أكتوبر 2016 - 10:02 من طرف admin

» الاسلام يدعو للتفكر
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Emptyالخميس 13 أكتوبر 2016 - 16:39 من طرف admin

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 16:00 من طرف admin

الصداع ( وجع الرأس)

العلاج بالقراءة

*ارفع اليدين كما هو الحال في الدعاء واقرأ سورة الحمد والإخلاص والمعوذتين ثم امسح يديك على جسمك ومكان الألم تشفى بإذن الله.
*ضع يدك على موضع الألم وقل ثلاث مرات : (( الله ، الله ، الله …

تعاليق: 0

يات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقي

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:59 من طرف admin

آيات السكينة وادعية التحصين والرقية -
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اخواتي في الله

هذه ادعية التحصين وآيات السكينة وادعية الرقية كي تستنزلوا بها الرحمات وتستدفعوا بها شر الاشرار وشر شياطين الجن والانس

بسم الله …

تحصين شامل وبسيط

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:58 من طرف admin

***أعوذبالله السميع العليم من الشيطان الرجيم.من همزه ونفخه ونفثه

****اعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من كل شيطان وهامه ومن كل عين لاامه

***أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ماخلق

****أعوذ بوجه الله الكريم وبكلمات الله التامات.الاتي …

الحسد ( العين ) :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:57 من طرف admin

الحسد ( العين ) :

ش

بما أن الحسد هو تمني زوال نعمة الغير إذا هو
يؤثر على الشيء الذي تقع عليه العين كالإنسان ،
وما يحتويه جسده من صحة ، وعافية ، والبيت ،
وأثاثه ، والدابة ، والمزرعة ، واللباس ، والشراب
، والطعام ، والأطفال …

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:56 من طرف admin

هل الرقية خاصة بمرض معين ؟

قد يتبادر إلى الذهن أن الرقية خاصة بعلاج أمراض
العين والسحر والمس ،

وليس لها نفع أو تأثير في الشفاء من الأمراض
الأخرى كالعضوية والنفسية والقلبية !!
وهذا غير صحيح ، ومفهوم خاطئ عن الرقية يجب
أن …

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

ثمة أمور نحب أن ننبهك عليها للتذكير لا للتعليم ومنها :

1 ـ الاعتماد على الله سبحانه وتعالى وتفويض الأمر إليه ،
وكثرة الدعاء والإلحاح في طلب الشفاء ،
فهذه الرقية ما هي إلا سبب أقامه الله تعالى ليظهر
لعباده أنه هو المدبر …

المراد بالرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:55 من طرف admin

المراد بالرقية :

هي مجموعة من الآيات القرآنية والتعويذات
والأدعية المأثورة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
يقرؤها المسلم على نفسه ، أو ولده ، أو أهله ،
لعلاج ما أصابه من الأمراض النفسية أو ما وقع له من
شر أعين الإنس والجن ، …

الفرق بين التحصين والرقية

الأربعاء 13 فبراير 2013 - 15:53 من طرف admin

بسم الله والحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
الفرق بين التحصين والرقية
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
اختلط مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين لدى البعض ولعلنا نوضح في هذا الموضوع مفهوم الرقيه والتحصين:
<< التحصين >>
كلمة …

رقيه عامه بازن الله بنيه المرض

الثلاثاء 24 يوليو 2012 - 13:24 من طرف admin

1)-الفاتحة 0

2)- ( الم * ذَلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لا رَيْبَ فِيهِ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ *
الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَمِمَّا
رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ * وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَا أُنْزِلَ

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 116 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ابراهيم فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1778 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1758 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه
المنتدى ملك احمد عبد العزيز محمد هيكل

جميع الحقوق محفوظة
لـ{منتدى الاسلام والحياه العامه } 
®https://islamandlive.yoo7.comحقوق الطبع والنشر©2012 -

What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best

اذهب الى الأسفل

What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best Empty What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best

مُساهمة من طرف admin الإثنين 4 مارس 2013 - 13:00

[Sentenced for adultery and sodomy and ways to prevent them
What is the ruling on adultery and homosexuality and how prevention of them. In light of this era full of Balvagrat? May God reward you all the best

Fatwa:

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon His prophets and messengers of our Prophet Muhammad and upon his family and companions and allies to the Day of Judgment. After:
Imam Ahmad said God's mercy: I do not know after killing a sin greater than fornication, and protested a speech Abdullah bin Masood said: O Messenger of Allah any guilt greatest? Said: to make God Nada, a creation, he said: I said: Then what? Said: kill your child for fear that feeds you, said: I said: Then what? Said: that adultery Bhalilh neighbor ", revealed the ratification in his book (and who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit adultery ... verse) Criterion / 68.
The verses are: (Those who invoke not with Allah another god, nor kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except by right not commit adultery and whoever does this shall receive the punishment * doubled to him torment the Day of Resurrection and he will abide therein in disgrace * Except those who repent and believe and do righteous deeds will change God into good ones and Allah Oft)
He says: (and do not come near adultery It was shameful and evil way) [Isra: 32]
In an interview with Isra (Vantalegna to hole like enlightenment above narrow and bottom wide يتوقد beneath a fire if approached risen to almost come out if subsided returned where and where naked men and women I said this ...) In another talk (which I saw in the hole understand adulterers) Narrated Bukhari.
Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him (do not commit adultery slave while adultery is a believer nor steals while stealing a believer nor drinking while drunk is a believer nor kills a believer) Ikrimah said I said to Ibn Abbas How tends faith it said so and clasped between his fingers and remove it if he repents returned to him so clasped between his fingers) Bukhari
The crime of homosexuality, it is the greatest of crimes, and the ugliest sins, and the worst acts were punished God Vaaliha including not punished by the nation
Al-Tirmidhi (1456) and Abu Dawood (4462) and Ibn Majah (2561) from Ibn 'Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (from really find that does the work of sodomites kill the actor and object) and In Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
And Ahmad (2915) from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet of Allah, peace be upon him said: (Allah curse of the work of the people of Loot, God curse the deed of the sodomites, three times) and classed Shu'ayb Arna'oot in achieving Missned.
Sahaabah were unanimously agreed on the execution of homosexuals, but they differed in the way to kill him, some of whom went on to burn with fire and some of them said: it is thrown down from a high, and followed with stones, and some of them said: he stoned with stones until he dies, فالملاحظ that everyone unanimously agreed to kill him But they differed in the way of murder
Ibn al-Qayyim God's mercy speech on the rule of the act, and in his book "adequate answer to those who asked for a panacea" and we will quote some of his words God's mercy: he said:
"Since the evil consequences of homosexuality is one of the greatest evil, it is the punishment in this world and the hereafter of the greatest punishment.
That said: They (ie scientists): no wet God this big before sodomites none of the Worlds, and punished the death did not punishable by a nation other, and gather them kinds of sanctions from depreciation, and the heart of their homes to them, and swallowed them and stoned with stones from the sky, and blur their eyes, and tortured and made their torment continues Finkel them such as not Inkelh other nation, and that the magnitude of evil consequences of this crime that the earth can hardly bear if it is them, and the angels flee to diameters of heaven and earth if they witness lest the punishment on its people, Faisibam them, and filled the land to Lord Almighty and mountains almost all locations.
The killing effect is better for him and intercourse with him, it if a man killed killed not Esperance life with him, unlike murder victim is wronged martyr. They said: The evidence for this (I mean that evil consequences of homosexuality is worse than evil murder) that God made fairly deadly to the finest guardian willing killed willing pardoned, and necessitated the execution of homosexuals end also unanimously agreed companions of the Messenger of Allah and is indicated by the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah explicit that do not shows, but the work of his companions and his successors adults, may Allah be pleased with them all.
It was proven that Khalid ibn al-Walid, he found in some aspects of Arab men marry as married women, wrote to Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him, consulted Abu Bakr Sahaba, was Ali Ibn Abi Taleb hardest word in it, he said: What did this only nation has one you know what God did. I see that burned in the fire, Abu Bakr wrote to Khaled Vhrgah.
Ibn Abbas is narrated from the Prophet, peace be upon him: (and you really find works of the people of Loot kill the subject and object) Narrated Sunan Ibn Hibbaan classed and others, and Imam Ahmad quoted this modern and attributed the condition Bukhari.
They said: proven that he said: (Allah curse the deed of the sodomites, God curse the deed of the sodomites, God curse the deed of the sodomites) did not come with him to curse adulterer three times in an interview with one, have been cursed group of major sins, did not exceed them in damnation once, and repeat cursed homosexual adulterer three times, and I pass the Messenger of Allah to kill him did not differ them to men, but differed words in a recipe to kill him, Clean some people that this difference of them in killing, Vgaha matter of dispute between the companions, They, including the question of consensus, not a matter of dispute. Finished "adequate answer" pp. 260 - 263

With regard to how prevention of these two great crimes.
First: Educational Psychology to fear God and worship the right to worship grew up on obedience and righteousness and righteousness, God Iasmh from temptation. For Abbas said (I was behind the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him days' O Ghulam I teach you some words God Save you will find Him to you if you ask, ask of Allah and if you seek help, seek help of Allah and I know that if the Nation were met to benefit you with something that no benefit you only with something have been written by God you even met that harm you with something that no harm you only with something God has decreed you pens have been lifted and the pages have dried)
Abu Hurayrah said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him that God said (from regular to me and Leah has enmity to someone devoted and closer to Me with anything more beloved to me than I assumed it still Abdi draw near to Balnoavl until I love him if I loved you heard which he hears, and his sight with which he sees and his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks though he asked me to Oattiynh While استعاذني for Oaivnh) Bukhari.
Second: cautious and keep away from places of temptation. God Almighty forbade us to follow the steps of Satan, he said: (not followed the steps of Satan)
He noted that God did not say and do not follow Satan, but do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Because malignant cunning devil mislead Muslim steps.
And also forbade us to sacrifice adultery He says (interpretation of adultery),
The Prophet, peace be upon him (Beware of entering upon women said a man from the Ansar, O Messenger of Allah, what about the in-law said law is death) and talk Bukhari in his Saheeh (H 4831)
In the talk forbade the Prophet Muhammad, upon him access to women, which means at the present time to sit down with women and talk with them. As well go out with them to the parks, but all-called innocent prohibited relations which is included in the text of the interview. The Prophet, peace be upon him (eye adultery and fornication of the tongue adultery and zina speech and hand adultery and fornication oppression and men commit adultery and fornication walking and hearing adultery and zina listen)
Third: the fear of falling into evil. The one who fears is survived security at that time rarely delivers.
IV: not accompany the beardless including toxic and the beauty of the young private. Whoever wants to safety, he should not hang out do not Ajalshm any pretext whatsoever and we will mention to you a range of news and Sentil so that you will understand the way of the Salaf, God bless them in this section and do not even whisper to you the devil in their friendship
I know that what you Snorda names understanding of the subjects ascetics who have sold large in worship, recite them answered:
Some officers said: ((I am a young hermit of seven sitting him, Pukhov me it happened sitting him)). Sense that he feared for the young worshiper beardless youth more than his fear of Assad and seven.
Sofyan said the Revolutionary - God's mercy -: ((A woman with a demon, however event Hitanin)).
Ibn Taymiyyah - may Allah have mercy on him -: ((was Malik ibn Anas: prevents the entry Refrain his council to hear, فاحتال Hisham went in the midst of people disguised them; He glabrous, heard him sixteen newly, let it owner, hit him sixteen whip, said Hisham : Whitney heard a hundred and hit me a hundred whip))
He also said - God's mercy -: ((Revolutionary Sufian, beyond glabrous Ajalsh)).
Said Abu Ali al-Hasan ibn Ali ibn Pindar Zanjani - God's mercy -: ((was Ahmad ibn Saleh, abstain on Refrain from novel to talk to them, Tafva, and denial of thinks about himself, and Abu Dawood Sijistani attend his council and heard of it, and had a son glabrous loves to hear his speech, and knew his habit of refraining him from the novel, فاحتال Abu Dawood; that tighten the chin son a piece of hair fancy bearded, then brought the Council and hear part, so he told Sheikh so, he said to my father David: optimized working with him like this, he said to him: Dear Sheikh, does not deny what I did, and the whole this son with elders jurists and narrators Unless Aquaomanm his knowledge Vahrema then of hearing, said: assembled a range of Senate Exposure them this son Mtarha, and thinks everyone his understanding, was not narrated Sheikh with it something of his speech , and got his first part. Sheikh said: I spherical. was Ibn Abi David boasts telling this part one)).
Said open Musli - God's mercy -: ((associated thirty senators were preparing the substitutes, they all Oousona when Vraci them, and they told me: Fear intercourse events and mixing)).
Junaid said bin Mohammed - may God have mercy on him -: ((A man came to Ahmad ibn Hanbal, along with Ghulam face glabrous Hassan, said to him: Who is this boy? Man said: My son, he said: do not come to you again.
فلامه some of his companions, Ahmad said: This seen Oxiakhana, and has told us about their ancestors)).
Male Ibn Taymiyyah - may Allah have mercy on him -: ((that Hassan Bin Razi; came to Ahmad - Ibn Hanbal - and with Ghulam Hassan face, talked with him an hour, and when he wanted to go out, told him Ahmed: O Abu Ali!, Not walk with this boy in the way, and he said: O Abu Abdullah!, the son of my sister, said: though: there is no sin people in you, or lest you think does not know you do not know worse ..)).
Said Yahya bin particular - may God have mercy on him -: ((greed glabrous that Asahbna - not Ahmad ibn Hanbal - in the way)).
Said ibn al-Musayyib - God's mercy -: ((If you see a man given to the boy insists beardless youth Vatanmoh)).
Hassan said bin Dhakwaan - God's mercy -: ((not Tgalsoa boys rich, they have the pictures as images of women, who are the most charm of virgins)).
Some officers said: ((they hate that reduces man to look beautiful boy)).
Said Najeeb bin secret - may God have mercy on him -: ((were told: Do not spend the night in the house with Refrain)).
Ibn Taymiyyah - may Allah have mercy on him -: ((and repeatedly looking at beardless youth, and the like, or perpetuating and said: I do not see the lust: lie in it. It if it is not him farewell need him to consider; not only to consider what is happening in the heart of pleasure so)).
Said Marwadhi - God's mercy -: I said to Abu Abdullah - Ahmad ibn Hanbal -: ((man seen owned, said: If feared sedition not seen, how many cast a look in the heart of the person scourge)).
He also said: I said to Abu Abdullah: ((man repented, and said: if hit my back with whips entered into sin; however, leaves no consideration, he said: no repentance??)).
Ibn Taymiyyah - may Allah have mercy on him -: ((As of view to beardless supposing that he viewed the manifestations of the divine beauty, and make this route has to God - as do communities of plaintiffs to know - quoted above, this greater sin than to say worshipers, and Kafr folk Lot. Those evil heretics, apostates, who should be killed according to the consensus of every nation)).
Said Abdullah bin Mubarak - God's mercy -: ((Revolutionary Sufian entered the bathroom went Ghulam Sabih, said: exited exited, I believe with every woman devil with all Ghulam dozen demon)).
Ibn Taymiyyah - may Allah have mercy on him -: ((The company beardless, with what regulates it of being alone Balomrd Hassan, and stayed overnight with men, and so on. It from Avhac evils when Muslims, Jews, and Christians, and others., As well as lead to immoral actions when savoring KISS beardless youth, and touched and seen, it is forbidden Muslims Agreement)).
Abu Hamza al-Sufi - God's mercy -: ((look Wahab bin returned to Ghulam glabrous time, raised his hands calls, and says: This guilt I repent you of it, and see you with him, return to what was not Remove know you old and new)).
Ibn Taymiyyah - may Allah have mercy on him -: ((beardless Hassan; not fit to go out in places and times that scared the sedition them, except to the extent needed. Can not beardless youth Hassan of Finery, nor sit in the bathroom between foreigners, and the security of dance between men, and other things that the temptation for people, and be seen: as well)).
He also said: ((boy beardless youth Milih is like a foreign woman in a lot of things, there may kiss on the face of pleasure; but not acceptable to only those who believe in him: the father and brothers. May not be seen on this face agreement people, but denied when their audience seen When this fear)).
Abu Yaqub said - God's mercy -: ((we were with Abu Nasr - Bishr ibn al-Harith Bare - Stood progress we have seen the best of them, she said: O Sheikh where to place the door of war. Said to her door that said to him for war, and then came after Ghulam what we saw the best of it, asked him and he said: O Sheikh where to place the door war, Votriq Sheikh head, replied the boy question, غمض eyes, we told the boy: Come ish want? said: Bab war, told him: Here is between your hands, and when he missed We said to the sheikh: O Abu Nasr جاءتك underway I answered her, she comes Ghulam did not speak to him, he said: Yes. tells Revolutionary Sufian said: with the current demon, and with the boy devils, afraid for myself the satanic)).
Abu Ali said [Alrozbana] - may Allah have mercy on him -: He told me Abu Abbas Ahmad polite: ((O Abu Ali Sufi Where taking our time mankind events, and I said to him, sir: You are their know, has Tsahbhm safety in a lot of things, he said : crying, we have seen the strongest belief in them if he saw modern fled [him] Kferrarh crawl [Assad], but according to the times when conditions beat people, Vtakhzha acted foul, what more danger than Mistake)).
Said Muzaffar Alqurmesena - God's mercy -: ((accompanied events on the condition and safety advice tool to scourge, how about one who accompanied on the face of safety)).[/b]
admin
admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1797
ممكن تقييمك للمنتدى : 5398
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2012
الموقع : مصر

https://islamandlive.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة